DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings today announced that Coca-Cola Fan Packs are available for the second half of the 2017-18 season. Starting at $99, the special ticket offer includes two tickets to a Red Wings home game to partake in the Inaugural Season at Little Caesars Arena and $15 concession credits included with each ticket. Additional individual tickets with concession credits are also available at the same rate ($49.50 each).
The ticket offer is available for the following Red Wings home games:
- Tuesday, Feb. 6 vs. Boston Bruins at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 vs. Anaheim Ducks at 7:30 p.m.
- Luke Glendening Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Meijer (First 7,500 Fans)
- Thursday, Feb. 22 vs. Buffalo Sabres at 7:30 p.m.
- Little Caesars Arena Replica Giveaway, presented by Little Caesars (All Fans)
- Tuesday, March 20 vs. Philadelphia Flyers at 7:30 p.m.
- Frans Nielsen Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Coca-Cola (First 7,500 Fans)
- Thursday, April 5 vs. Montreal Canadiens at 7:30 p.m.
Fans can purchase Coca-Cola Fan Packs by visiting www.DetroitRedWings.com/FanPacks or calling the Red Wings sales office at 313-471-7575.