Fans are invited to wear their best '90s-inspired attire when the Penguins hold '90s Theme Night at their Tuesday, March 3 game vs. Ottawa. Game time at PPG Paints Arena is 7:00 PM ET.
Video games from the 1990s and a green-screen photo opportunity of the 1992 Stanley Cup banner-raising ceremony will be among the many special displays in the Highmark Wall of Champions Hallway, located on the FedEx Level between sections 110 and 115:
- Giant games including a 4'x8' "Lite-Bright" and a custom version of the popular board game "Guess Who?" featuring Penguins' players from the '90s
- Pigskin 621 A.D., The Simpsons, Cruis'n World, Street Fighter II, Revolution X, Virtua Fighter 2, Smash TV and Tekken Tag video arcade games
- Sega Genesis, N64 and Super Nintendo video game systems featuring NHL 94, Mario Lemieux Hockey, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World
- Green-Screen Photo Opportunity featuring scenes from "The Matrix" and "Jurassic Park," as well as the '92 Stanley Cup banner-raising ceremony
- Collectible and Pop Culture Toy Display courtesy of D and E Collectibles
A Jeep modeled after the one featured in the movie "Jurassic Park" will be on display inside the Verizon Gate - along with a display of unique road bikes, BMX and more, courtesy of Bicycle Heaven.
Throughout the evening, "The Clintones - Ultimate 90s" will perform a variety of cover songs from the 1990s.
The Penguins also will include numerous video and musical elements from the 1990s in the in-game presentation. To purchase tickets for the game, click here.