Season tickets are not available at this time. To register for the Penguins season ticket waiting list click here.
To view season ticket holder pricing for the 2017-18 season click here.
The Penguins are happy to offer season ticket holders a downloadable ticket tracker to log ticket activity for the 2017.18 season. Each pdf can be opened and saved to a personal computer for future updating.
Click here to download the 2017.18 Full Season Ticket Tracker
Click here to download the Plan A Ticket Tracker
Click here to download the Plan B Ticket Tracker
Season Ticket Holder Benefits and Amenities:
- Substantial savings off the gate price of tickets
- Opportunity to enroll in an interest-free, monthly payment plan program
- First opportunity to purchase a Stanley Cup® playoff package
- Season ticket holder discount on additional seats for select games throughout the year (Ticket limit may apply)
- Invitation to exclusive Season Ticket Holder-Only events
- Opportunity to participate in exclusive Season Ticket Holder contests (#STHSelfie, Highmark High Five and Renewal Rewards)
- Holiday gift
- Bonus PensPoints
- Opportunity to purchase select non-hockey events before public on-sale date via e-mail notifications
- Free ticket transferring for all Penguins home games
- Free print at home for all Penguins home games
- Ability to post tickets for resale on NHL Ticket Exchange, the Penguins' authorized fan resale ticketing service presented by Ticketmaster
- Ability to donate tickets to charity for tax credit
Season tickets are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.pittsburghpenguins.com/handbook.
Season ticket holders are reminded to keep their mailing address current! Address changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also send important season ticket holder updates including ticket discounts and special invitations through email. Not currently receiving season ticket holder emails? Log in to Account Manager to update your email subscription preferences.