What is the status of the 2019-20 NHL regular season?
The NHL announced its Return to Play Plan with 24 teams in competition for the Stanley Cup.
The tournament will begin with a 16-team, eight-series Qualifying Round and a Seeding Round Robin among the top four teams in each conference to determine seeds for the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
The NHL paused the regular season March 12 due to concerns surrounding the coronavirus and its remaining 189 games will not be completed. The 12 qualifying teams from the Eastern and Western conferences were determined by points percentage as of that date. Seven teams did not qualify, including the Detroit Red Wings.
What should I do if I hold a ticket to a 2019-20 Detroit Red Wings home game?
The Red Wings realize that flexibility and peace of mind are priorities during these uncertain times. To that end, the club has updated its ticket policy to navigate your personal circumstances:
Individual Game Ticket Purchasers (Ticketmaster)
Ticketmaster purchasers have the opportunity to request a credit or refund. Account credits can be used toward purchases of future Red Wings home games.
1. Login to your Ticketmaster account using your personal account credentials
2. Under "My Orders" select the credit or refund option
As a Group buyer, you may elect to:
1. Keep credits from canceled March and April games in your account. In addition, as a special thank you for your continued loyalty to the Red Wings, you will automatically receive a bonus credit of 30%, based on the value of your original purchase. Your bonus credit will be effective upon the resumption of ticketed Red Wings games at Little Caesars Arena.
2. Alternatively, you can contact your dedicated service representative, who is available to help you refund your ticket purchases for the final four home games of the 2019-20 season.
2020-21 Season Winged Wheel Nation Members
As a Winged Wheel Nation member for the 2020-21 season, you may elect to:
1. Keep credits from canceled March and April games in your account. In addition, as a special thank you for your continued loyalty to the Red Wings, you will automatically receive a bonus credit of 30%, based on the value of your original purchase. Your bonus credit will be effective upon the resumption of ticketed Red Wings games at Little Caesars Arena. Further, you will also be provided the following on-ice and behind-the-scenes experiences:
a) Post-game skate on the Little Caesars Arena main ice, including a shot on goal and photo
b) Virtual Q&A with Red Wings Executive Vice President and General Manager Steve Yzerman before the NHL Entry Draft
c) Your name ingrained on the Little Caesars Arena ice prior to the 2020-21 season Home Opener
2. Alternatively, you can opt to refund your ticket purchases for games that were canceled in March and April. If members have any questions, they are encouraged to contact their dedicated service representative.
I purchased tickets through a resale site. What should I do?
All tickets purchased through a resale site (e.g. StubHub, Vivid Seats, Ticketmaster Exchange, etc.) will be subject to the policy of the ticket marketplace. Please contact the site's customer service department for more information.
Is my pre-paid parking pass refundable?
All parking passes are eligible for a full refund, except where noted otherwise. If your event was cancelled, you are entitled to receive an account credit or a full refund. After the event is cancelled, you will receive an email from ParkWhiz detailing the cancellation. You have the option to get a refund or keep a credit on your account. In the case that your event was postponed, your parking pass will update automatically to reflect the new event date. If you're unable to make the rescheduled event, you're welcome to cancel your updated pass by following the normal cancellation steps.
To cancel, simply log in to your account online at ParkWhiz.com or in the ParkWhiz app, view your passes and click "cancel." You can also do this using the "cancel" link at the bottom of the pass itself. Alternatively, just click the "cancel" link from your confirmation email.
Please keep in mind, parking purchased on a partner website or as part of a parking package is non-refundable. Other restrictions apply to hangtag validation.