Two-time Stanley Cup-winning goaltender Matt Murray joins Sam Kasan and Michelle Crechiolo on the eighth episode of the Scoop podcast presented by Point Park University.
- Matt reflecting back on the first time he played goalie as a kid
- Talking about why he wanted to be a goalie and the mental part of it
- Breaking down his sense of style and interest in fashion
- Getting into his obsession with HGTV
- Ranking movies and Matt's love for Miracle
- How he stays busy by taking college courses, cooking classes and piano lessons
- The inspiration behind starting his charity program, "Saves MATTer"
All episodes of The Scoop, which is presented by Point Park University, are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, and Google Play.
For more information on Penguins Podcasts, visit our podcast page.