Nashville, Tenn. (August 23, 2017) - The Nashville Predators have been using mobile ticketing technology for the past two seasons, and starting this 2017-18 season, the Predators will be using mobile ticketing as their primary method of entry for all Predators home games.
Mobile ticketing allows fans to use their mobile device as their game ticket, providing access to Bridgestone Arena via a unique barcode that can be scanned from a device's screen - making entry faster and simpler. Through this technology, fans can easily transfer or re-sell their tickets forwarding via email, further protecting against fraudulent and counterfeit tickets.
"Mobile ticketing will provide a better experience while offering more convenience and greater security for our season-ticket holders. We are excited to be a leader in new technology and continue to provide the best fans in sports with the best experiences in sports." Nashville Predators Senior Vice President of Tickets, Premium Seats and Youth Hockey Nat Harden said.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to utilize mobile ticketing through the NHL/Predators App or watch the video below.
Video: See how to use your mobile phone as your game ticket
How to Use a Mobile Ticket
- Download the NHL app free from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Launch the app and select the Predators as your favorite team.
- Scroll down and select "Ticket Management" located on the Main Menu.
- Log in using your My Smashville Tix email and password. This should be a one-time step as your phone should recognize you as the user moving forward.
- Select the game you are attending.
- Your QR Code will be scanned by the ticket taker.
- If you have multiple tickets for the selected game, simply swipe to navigate between them.
*It is highly recommended that you complete these steps prior to arriving at Bridgestone Arena to make entry as fast and easy as possible