The Nashville Predators Kids Club is open to young Preds fans, boys and girls, of all ages.
How old does a child have to be to become a Kids Club member?
The Nashville Predators Kids Club is open to young Preds fans, boys and girls, under the age of 14.
How/where can I sign up a child for the Kids Club?
To sign up a child, be sure to create an account on the web page or app through any of the following ways:
- During home games visit the Delta Dental Kids Zone outside section 108.
- Online at www.nashvillepredators.com/kidsclub; Click on the 'Manage Accounts' tab.
- Sign up at the Ford Ice Center Front Desk.
- Community of Youth Hockey events.
Can I sign up a child anytime throughout the year?
Kids Club registrations will be accepted at any point throughout the year. There are a limited number of memberships annually - so be sure to sign up early to avoid disappointment.
What is included with the season-long Kids Club Rookie Membership?
The season-long membership is $30 per child and includes:
- Kids Club Guitar Lunch Box
- Preds Playing Cards
- Kids Club Tube Socks
- Gnash Bookmark
- Foam Puck
- Access to our New Prize Store
- Free App Games and Activities
- Eligibility for autograph drawings
- Discount at the Team Store
- Discount for Gnash appearances & Birthdays
- Monthly Kids Club Events and More!
What is included with the season-long Kids Club All-Star Membership?
The season-long membership is $105 per child and includes:
- All Items Included in the Rookie Pack
- Preds Duffel Bag
- Kids Club Pillow Case
- Gnash Coin Bank
- Kids Club Beanie
- Kids Club Water Bottle
Is there a cost to join the season-long Kids Club? Is there a multiple child or Season Ticket Holder discount?
The season-long Rookie memberships are only $30 per child. The season-long All-Star memberships are $105 per child. Sorry, we do not offer a multi child discount. Season Ticket Holders are eligible to receive 200 Smashville Rewards points per each membership. Points will post to your account within 30 days of purchase.
What payment methods are accepted?
Cash, Credit/debit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa) and checks are accepted.
How long are memberships valid for?
The season-long membership will expire on July 1st of each year. You will be contacted at that time with information on how to sign up for the next season, or if you selected "Automatic Renewal" when you signed up you will automatically be signed up for the following year.
I've signed a child up for the Kids Club, what happens next**?
Members will receive a notification for their monthly electronic newsletter around the 15th of each month. Which will be found on the Kids Club app or web page.
If you sign up a child at the Delta Dental Kids Zone during Preds home games you will receive your official membership pack filled with goodies at that time. You can also select to have the package shipped for an additional fee of $10.
You will receive a confirmation email once you register. If you selected 'mail to your home' please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you selected 'to pick up' please allow 1 week for your pack to be ready.
*Packs will not be available to be picked up or shipped until early October .
What are the delivery options for the membership?
Online signups will be prompted to select a choice of delivery options.
- You may 'pick up' at an upcoming Preds home game, or call (615) 770-2148 to setup an appointment to pick it up at the Nashville Predators front office or Ford Ice Center. Please allow 1 week for pack to be ready.
- Or, you can select 'mail to your home' for an additional fee of $10. All packs will be shipped Standard Delivery via USPS. If you are outside US or Canada please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping costs.
*Packs will not be available to be picked up or shipped until early October.
What is the cancelation policy?
Sorry, no refunds will be provided.
We are happy to help! Email us at email@example.com or call (615)770-2148.