The Nashville Predators Kids Club is open to young Preds fans, boys and girls, of all ages.
How/where can I sign up a child for the Kids Club?
To sign up a child, be sure to complete the registration form through any of the following ways:
- During home games visit the Delta Dental Kids Zone outside section 108.
- Online at www.nashvillepredators.com/kidsclub; Click on the 'Sign Up' tab.
- Sign up at the Ford Ice Center Front Desk
- Community of Youth Hockey Events
Can I sign up a child anytime throughout the year?
Kids Club registrations will be accepted at any point throughout the year. There are a limited number of memberships annually - so be sure to sign up early to avoid disappointment.
What is included with the season-long Kids Club Rookie Membership?
The season-long membership is $25 per child and includes:
- Preds Jersey lunchbox filled with an official Kids Club pennant, Preds mini stick, Preds watch, Kids Club dog tag ID, stickers, toothbrush, brushing timer, and much more!
- Monthly electronic newsletter
- Eligible for monthly drawings to win autographed Preds memorabilia
- Invitation to exclusive Kids Club events
- Discounts towards the Preds Team Store and Gnash birthday parties/appearances
- Ticket offers to the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena events
What is included with the season-long Kids Club All-Star Membership?
The season-long membership is $150 per child and includes:
- The All-Star package includes the awesome rookie pack, as well an official Preds backpack, Preds high performance shirt, Kids Club fleece blanket, Preds tumbler, a commemorative Predators Way street sign
- An exclusive All-Star member event
- 2 tickets to select Kids Club night at a Nashville Predators home game
How do I redeem the two (2) complimentary ticket included with my child's All-Star membership?
- A ticket voucher will be included inside your All-Star pack with instructions for redemption.
*The Rookie package does not contain a complimentary ticket offer*
Is there a cost to join the season-long Kids Club? Is there a multiple child or Season Ticket Holder discount?
The season-long Rookie memberships are only $25 per child. The season-long All-Star memberships are $150 per child. Sorry, we do not offer a multi child discount. Season Ticket Holders are eligible to receive 200 Smashville Rewards points per each membership. Points will post to your account within 30 days of purchase.
What payment methods are accepted?
Cash, Credit/debit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa) and checks are accepted.
How long are memberships valid for?
The season-long membership will expire on August 31st of each year. You will be contacted at that time with information on how to sign up for the next season.
I've signed a child up for the Kids Club, what happens next**?
Members will receive a monthly electronic newsletter around the 15th of each month.
If you sign up a child at the Delta Dental Kids Zone during Preds home games you will receive your official membership pack filled with goodies at that time. You can also select to have the package shipped for an additional fee of $10.
You will receive a confirmation email within two weeks from registerging. If you selected 'mail to your home' please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you selected 'to pick up' please allow 1 week for your pack to be ready.
What are the delivery options for the membership?
Online signups will be prompted to select a choice of delivery options.
- You may 'pick up' at an upcoming Preds home game, or call (615) 770-3846 to setup an appointment to pick it up at the Nashville Predators front office or Ford Ice Center. Please allow 1 week for pack to be ready.
- Or, you can select 'mail to your home' for an additional fee of $10. All packs will be shipped Standard Delivery via USPS. If you are outside US or Canada please email email@example.com for shipping costs.
What is the cancelation policy?
Sorry, no refunds will be provided.
If you have additional questions, concerns or comments please contact the Nashville Predators Kids Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 770-2148.