The Predators won 14 games in the spring of 2017 in the midst of their first-ever appearance in the Stanley Cup Final, and over the next seven weeks, every single one of those jubilant victories will be experienced again.
Beginning on Tuesday, April 28, Predators Golden Classics are set to air on Fox Sports Tennessee - plus additional networks - and it all begins in Chicago as the eighth-seeded Preds took on the West's top team in the Blackhawks. Each of those triumphs in a four-game sweep are up first, and the rest of the postseason wins against St. Louis, Anaheim and Pittsburgh will also be showcased.
Games will be shown at 7 p.m. CT on Tuesdays and Thursdays (at 8 p.m. starting on June 2), and the beginning game of each series, as well as the clinching game, will start with reflections from Preds broadcasters Willy Daunic and Chris Mason, as well as some special guest appearances along the way. Viktor Arvidsson, Colton Sissons, Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis and Pekka Rinne will offer their insight on some of the top moments from the run as the playoffs continue along.
Plus, not only will those in the Predators viewing area be able to enjoy the replays, but the games will also be shown throughout the entire Fox Sports South region, including into the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Following Game 1 between the Preds and Hawks on April 28, Game 2 will be shown on April 30, and then Games 3 and 4 from Nashville will air on May 5 and 7, respectively.
During the games, fans are encouraged to watch virtually with one another and interact with Preds personalities on social media during the contests. Be sure to follow Predators broadcasters Willy Daunic, Chris Mason, Pete Weber, Hal Gill, Lyndsay Rowley and Kara Hammer on Twitter, and ask them questions or simply chat throughout the night. Additionally, the broadcasters will be posting their analysis of the game, favorite moments and videos to social media.
Click here for more information on channel listings across the Preds broadcast viewing area, and stay tuned to Predators social channels on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for more information.
The full schedule is available here (all times CT):
- Tuesday, April 28 at 7 p.m. - Game 1 of Preds at Blackhawks (Round 1)
- Thursday, April 30 at 7 p.m. - Game 2 of Preds at Blackhawks (Round 1)
- Tuesday, May 5 at 7 p.m. - Game 3 of Blackhawks vs. Preds (Round 1)
- Thursday, May 7 at 7 p.m. - Game 4 of Blackhawks vs. Preds (Round 1)
- Tuesday, May 12 at 7 p.m. - Game 1 of Preds at Blues (Round 2)
- Thursday, May 14 at 7 p.m. - Game 3 of Blues vs. Preds (Round 2)
- Tuesday, May 19 at 7 p.m. - Game 4 of Blues vs. Preds (Round 2)
- Thursday, May 21 at 7 p.m. - Game 6 of Blues vs. Preds (Round 2)
- Tuesday, May 26 at 7 p.m. - Game 1 of Preds at Ducks (Western Conference Final)
- Thursday, May 28 at 7 p.m. - Game 3 of Ducks vs. Preds (Western Conference Final)
- Tuesday, June 2 at 8 p.m. - Game 5 of Preds at Ducks (Western Conference Final)
- Thursday, June 4 at 8 p.m. - Game 6 of Ducks vs. Preds (Western Conference Final)
- Tuesday, June 9 at 8 p.m. - Game 3 of Penguins vs. Preds (Stanley Cup Final)
- Thursday, June 11 at 8 p.m. - Game 4 of Penguins vs. Preds (Stanley Cup Final)