Jon Taglianetti was meant to be a Penguin. The son of former NHL player and two-time Stanley Cup champion in Pittsburgh Peter Taglianetti, Jon has been a member of the team's equipment staff for the past 13 seasons. Over that time Taglianetti has gone from a part-time helper in high school to the associate head equipment manager. He shared some of his experiences from inside the locker room on with Josh Getzoff and Sam Kasan on the latest edition of The Scoop Podcast presented by PPG.
- How he got involved in the equipment business
- The locker room environment
- Growing up the son of an NHL player
- His personal athletic career
- The best player pranks during his tenure
- Drinking from the Cup (four times)
- Equipment evolution and malfunctions
All episodes of The Scoop are available on SoundCloud, iTunes, and Google Play.
For more information on Penguins Podcasts, visit our podcast page.