Coyotes (0-4-1) at Stars (2-3-0)
The Coyotes, seeking thier first win of the season, are starting a home-and-home series with Dallas at the American Airlines Center on Tuesday night.
WHERE: American Airlines Center
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. (AZ time)
TV: FOX Sports Arizona
RADIO: ESPN 620 AM
Video: Bissonnette on Rinaldo, Stars Matchup
• The Coyotes are looking to end a nine-game losing streak (0-6-3) at Dallas. Arizona last won a game at American Airlines Center on Feb. 7, 2012.
• Oliver Ekman-Larsson, whom Arizona drafted sixth overall in 2009, will become the sixth defenseman in franchise history to skate in 500 games.
• Adin Hill will make his NHL debut in Arizona's net. The Coyotes recalled the rookie from the American Hockey League on Monday. Hill, 21, posted a 22-save shutout in his most recent AHL outing on Saturday. Hill was 1-1-0 with a 0.65 goals-against average and .968 save percentage in two appearances for Tucson before he was recalled. The Coyotes drafted Hill 76th overall in 2015.
Video: Hill: 'Got to Have that Confidence in Net'
• Forward Zac Rinaldo will make his debut with the Coyotes after serving a five-game NHL suspension.
• Both Max Domi and Anthony Duclair have notched two goals and five assists in five career games vs. Dallas. Duclair is riding a two-game goal streak vs. the Stars, and Domi recorded one of his three career three-point games vs. Dallas on Feb. 18, 2016.
• Martin Hanzal, who played 608 games for the Coyotes, has notched one goal in fives games for Dallas this season.
"It's always probably going to feel weird, spending 10 years there, so every time I play against them it's probably going to feel weird," Hanzal told NHL.com. "But I'll enjoy it. I'm on a great team right now so I'll enjoy playing against them."
• "It's something you dream of when you're growing up. My ultimate goal when I was two, three years old was to play in the NHL one day. So, it's cool to be here, but at the same time I've got to keep an even head and just play my game, calm down and have confidence in the net." -- Adin Hill on making NHL debut
• "I'm trying to be as calm as I can. I've learned over the years if I stay calm, I'll be fine. I'm still going to create that energy, I'm still going to do me on the ice, but if I get too high before the game, then, from my past experiences, things haven't gone according to plan. I'm just staying calm and I think that's the best thing for the guys right now, too. Things aren't going our way and we don't want to panic." -- Zac Rinaldo on returning from suspension
• "They're a high-level team. They've got some big star players. Our game plan against them, we're going to have to stick to it if we want to beat these guys. They've got Jamie Benn, (Tyler) Seguin. They're good players. They play PK, power play, five-on-five, so we've got to make sure that we don't back off. We've got to make them defend. You can't make it an easy game for those guys. It's a good test for us." -- Rick Tocchet
Video: Tocchet on Adin Hill, Zac Rinaldo
READ: Tocchet's Message to Coyotes: 'Don't Panic'
READ: Ekman-Larsson Approaches 500th NHL Game
READ: Suspension Served, Rinaldo Eligible to Play vs. Stars