FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Monday, August 14, 2017
GLENDALE ARIZONA --- The Arizona Coyotes announced today the team's theme nights and single game ticket promotions for the 2017-18 NHL season. In total, the Coyotes will have 12 theme nights this season that include several great promotional items that will be given away to fans at Gila River Arena.
Below is a complete list of the Coyotes theme nights and giveaway items during the 2017-18 Coyotes season:
• Saturday, Oct. 7 vs. Vegas Golden Knights (Opening Night): All fans in attendance will receive a 2017-18 Coyotes magnet schedule courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Oct. 14 vs. Boston Bruins (Social Media Night): The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive an Alpine hat while the first 10,000 fans will receive emojis presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Nov. 4 vs. Carolina Hurricanes (Hockey Fights Cancer Night): Help the Coyotes and the NHL support the fight against cancer. As part of the evening, the Coyotes will wear lavender jerseys during warmup.
• Saturday, Nov. 11 vs. Winnipeg Jets (Military Appreciation Night): Join the Coyotes to honor local active and veteran military members. The team will wear special camouflage jerseys during warmup.
• Saturday, Nov. 25 vs. Vegas Golden Knights (Star Wars Night): The force will be with the Coyotes while the first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes/Stars Wars themed bobblehead courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Friday, Jan. 12 vs. Edmonton Oilers: The first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive an Oliver Ekman-Larsson bobblehead courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Thursday, Feb. 1 vs. Dallas Stars (Hockey is For Everyone Night): Help the Coyotes celebrate that hockey truly is for everyone.
• Saturday, Feb. 10 vs. Philadelphia Flyers: The Coyotes are partnering with JDRF to help raise awareness for diabetes research. The first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a bobblehead featuring Max Domi and his dog, Orion, courtesy of FOX Sports Arizona.
• Saturday, Feb. 17 vs. Edmonton Oilers (Howler's Birthday/Kid's Day): Join the Coyotes as they celebrate Howler's birthday. The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Howler bobblehead presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Feb. 24 vs. Anaheim Ducks (D-backs Night): D-backs' players, mascot Baxter and Rally Backs will be in attendance. The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes/D-backs themed bobblehead presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Saturday, Mar. 17 vs. Minnesota Wild (Go Green/ St. Patrick's Day): Fans will learn more about conservation and sustainability at the team's Earth Day tribute presented by SRP. As part of the evening, the Coyotes will wear green St. Patrick's Day jerseys during warmup.
• Saturday, Apr. 7 vs. Anaheim Ducks (Fan Appreciation Night): The Coyotes will show their appreciation for the best fans in the NHL.
The Coyotes will also be offering Pepsi Family Value Packs for 11 home games this season. This package contains four (4) tickets, four (4) hot dogs and four (4) Pepsi products for $119 for upper level seating or a $199 lower level seating option.
These include games on October 7 vs. Vegas, November 4 vs. Carolina, November 11 vs. Winnipeg, December 2 vs. New Jersey, December 23 vs. Colorado, January 6 vs. N.Y. Rangers, February 17 vs. Edmonton, February 24 vs. Anaheim, March 3 vs. Ottawa, March 31 vs. St. Louis and April 7 vs. Anaheim.
Buck Bash nights are also back again this season. Fans will have an opportunity to purchase $1 select concession items including $1 hot dogs, Pepsi products and beer at Coyotes games on October 14 vs. Boston, November 25 vs. Vegas and December 22 vs. Washington. In addition, Coors Light will be presenting the Coors Light Party Pack that offers two (2) lower level tickets & two (2) Coors Light draft beers starting at just $99. All Thursday games are available for this package except for December 28 vs. Toronto.
Once again, the Coyotes will be offering Student Rush, presented by Papa John's for 19 Sunday through Thursday games this season. High school and college students can purchase tickets via the Coyotes app or line up one hour prior to puck drop outside the Gila River Arena box office to purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each. This offer applies only to active high school and college students with identification and excludes the games on December 28 vs. Toronto and February 12 vs. Chicago.
Military Rush will take place on Saturday, November 11 against the Winnipeg Jets. With identification, active and veteran military personnel can purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each.
The Kid's Postgame Slapshot returns for seven dates this season. Kids 14 and under can take a slapshot on the Gila River Arena ice after the game just like their favorite Coyotes players. Games include: October 7 vs. Vegas, November 4 vs. Carolina, December 23 vs. Colorado, January 6 vs. New York Rangers, February 17 vs. Edmonton, March 3 vs. Ottawa, and March 31 vs. St Louis.
Please note that promotions, giveaways and offers are subject to change.
The Coyotes home opener will take place on Saturday, October 7 versus the expansion Vegas Golden Knights. Game time is 6 p.m. at Gila River Arena. For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.ArizonaCoyotes.com.