ST. LOUIS - As if the approaching 2017-18 hockey season wasn't already exciting enough, the St. Louis Blues upped the ante on Thursday, announcing the home schedule will feature a wide variety of great promotional nights, giveaways and theme nights.
Single game tickets for the 2017-18 season will go on sale Thursday, Aug. 17 at 10 a.m. at the Scottrade Center Box Office and stlouisblues.com. Blues ticket plan holders and e-mail subscribers will be able to take advantage of a single game ticket presale before Aug. 17. If you are not currently an e-mail subscriber, sign up online prior to Aug. 16 to be included in the presale.
Fan-favorite promotional items have returned, including a 2017-18 team calendar courtesy of Dobbs Tire & Auto (Oct. 7 vs. Dallas), a magnet schedule (Oct. 18 vs. Chicago), a Budweiser Beer Stein for the first 12,000 fans 21 and over (Oct. 25 vs. Calgary) and a 2017-18 team poster (April 2 vs. Washington).
Exclusive giveaways for the season will include a Jake Allen bobblehead (Nov. 29 vs. Anaheim), a Blues sweatshirt hoodie (Dec. 12 vs. Tampa Bay), a Blues fleece blanket (Jan. 9 vs. Florida) and a Blues lightweight T-shirt hoodie (Feb. 8 vs. Colorado). A complete list of this season's promotions can be found at stlouisblues.com/promotions.
Discounts for students and members of the military are also back for the upcoming season! Present a valid student or military ID to purchase tickets to select games as low as $9 (preseason) and $25 (regular season). Learn more at stlouisblues.com/students or stlouisblues.com/military.
The schedule also features many popular theme nights, including Ladies Night Out (Nov. 4 vs. Toronto), Hockey Fights Cancer (Dec. 1 vs. Los Angeles), Star Wars Night (Jan. 25 vs. Colorado), Pride Night (Feb. 6 vs. Minnesota) and St. Louis Cardinals Night (March 27 vs. San Jose). The team will also introduce a new social media night (Nov. 21 vs. Edmonton) and a First Responders Night (Dec. 10 vs. Buffalo).
Fans who purchase theme night tickets at stlouisblues.com/theme using the designated promo code for each theme night will receive a special item with their ticket purchase.
2017-18 Promotional Items
- Team Calendar (Dobbs Tire & Auto) - Oct. 7 vs. Dallas
- Magnetic Schedule - Oct. 18 vs. Chicago
- Beer Stein (Budweiser) - Oct. 25 vs. Calgary
- Jake Allen Bobblehead - Nov. 29 vs. Anaheim
- Sweatshirt Hoodie (FOX Sports Midwest) - Dec. 12 vs. Tampa Bay
- Blues Yearbook - Dec. 14 vs. Anaheim
- Fleece Blanket - Jan. 9 vs. Florida
- Lightweight Tee Hoodie - Feb. 8 vs. Colorado
- Team Poster - April 2 vs. Washington
2017-18 Theme Nights
- Ladies Night Out - Nov. 4 vs. Toronto
- NEW! Social Media Night - Nov. 21 vs. Edmonton
- Hockey Fights Cancer - Dec. 1 vs. Los Angeles
- NEW! First Responders Night - Dec. 10 vs. Buffalo
- Star Wars Night - Jan. 25 vs. Colorado
- Pride Night - Feb. 6 vs. Minnesota
- KSHE 95 Night - Feb. 28 vs. Detroit
- Pink at the Rink - March 21 vs. Boston
- St. Louis Cardinals Night - March 27 vs. Minnesota
- Mizzou Night - TBD
Additional In-Game Initiatives
- Halloween Game - Oct. 30 vs. Los Angeles
- Louie's Birthday Party - Nov. 2 vs. Philadelphia
- Salute to Military - Nov. 11 vs. NY Islanders
- Stache Bash - Nov. 25 vs. Minnesota
- Barkin' for the Blues - Dec. 7 vs. Dallas
- Enforcer Heritage Night - Jan. 20 vs. Arizona
- 90's Night - Jan. 30 vs. Montreal
- Mardi Gras Night - Feb. 11 vs. Pittsburgh
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration - March 17 vs. NY Rangers
- Fan Appreciation Game - April 4 vs. Chicago