Use your mobile device as your ticket!
Starting with the 2018-19 season, the St. Louis Blues are exclusively using mobile entry for access to all home games at Enterprise Center. Mobile tickets are the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets. Download the NHL App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) to get started.
Set Up the App for Mobile Ticketing
- Download the NHL app and select the Blues as your Favorite team.
- On the Blues home screen tab, swipe down to the Tickets section and select "My Blues Account."
- Sign into your Blues season ticket account with your email address and password to access your tickets.
- Once logged into your account, open the Blues home screen of the NHL App and swipe down to select "My Blues Account". Select the game and tap "View barcode" to display your mobile tickets.
- You can also add your ticket to your Apple Wallet or Android Pay by clicking the button in the app
- Present your smartphone to a ticket taker at Enterprise Center to have the QR code scanned for entry. If you have multiple tickets on your smartphone, swipe left to navigate between them.