MONTREAL - Here are five things you need to know ahead of Saturday night's game against the Ottawa Senators at the Canadian Tire Centre.
1. The Canadiens have yet to lose a game in the preseason. Claude Julien's troops have had an excellent first week of training camp with a win over the New Jersey Devils, followed by back-to-back victories over the Florida Panthers. Canadiens prospect Nick Suzuki made his mark in his team's win on Thursday night at the Bell Centre, collecting a pair of helpers before scoring a shootout goal in the 5-4 decision against the Panthers.
2. Many Habs players are enjoying a strong start to training camp, among them Artturi Lehkonen, who leads the team with one goal and two assists in two exhibition games. Captain Shea Weber has also had a solid showing, picking up three helpers in his first two preseason games.
Video: NJD@MTL: Lehkonen deflects in Weber's point shot
3. At Friday's practice, the head coach confirmed that he'll use Suzuki on the right wing on a line with Phillip Danault and Tomas Tatar. In goal, Keith Kinkaid affirmed he'd be getting the start against the Sens.
4. The Senators also remain undefeated in exhibition action. DJ Smith's squad won its first two contests against the Toronto Maple Leafs 3-1 and 4-3. In Wednesday night's win against Toronto, forwards Brady Tkachuk and Connor Brown each contributed one goal and one assist.
5. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. You can catch all the action on TSN5 and RDS on television, and on TSN 690 and 98,5 fm on the radio.