Waiting list rules and regulations
- The waiting time varies and is difficult to predict. It is dependant on future renewal rates of current season ticket holders. There is a $100 registration fee per ticket to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets. This fee is non-refundable, however it is applicable against the future purchase of season tickets.
- A $39 annual administrative fee will also be required. This fee is non-refundable and not applicable against any purchase.
- Your waiting list account and eventual right to purchase tickets are non-transferable to any individual with the exception of immediate family members.
- You have the right to decline a ticket offer only once. In the event you choose to decline the first ticket offer, no other offer will be made to you before the following season. If you decline a second ticket offer, your name and request will automatically be removed from the waiting list and your registration fee will not be refunded.
- At the beginning of every season and before the public sale of tickets, you will have access to a pre-sale for the purchase of up to 4 tickets for one regular season game, based on availability.
For more information, please call the Canadiens Sales Department at 1 877 GO FANS GO ext.1