Ice Breaker returns to Ballpark Village on Wednesday, Oct. 12 at 5 p.m.
The event is presented by Phillips 66 and Petro Mart.
Join John Kelly, Darren Pang, members of the original Blues 1967 team, Angella Sharpe and Tony Patrico and more as we kick off the 50th anniversary of St. Louis Blues hockey. Stay after the on-stage show for the city's biggest opening night watch party as the Blues and Blackhawks battle on the big screen at FOX Sports Live! at 7 p.m.
Other former Blues expected to attend include Chris Pronger, Bernie Federko, Neil Komadoski, John Wensink, Terry Yake, Mike Zuke and Bruce Affleck.
Parking will be available for $2 in the Ballpark Village lot beginning at 4 p.m.
Here's a list of what you can expect at this year's event:
- Starting at 4 p.m., the first 250 fans get a Chris Pronger bobblehead.
- Enjoy a Blues-themed happy hour from 4 until 5 p.m.
- Get a FREE Blues / Ballpark Village glass if you're one of the first 200 to order a soft drink or beer
- Live music begins on stage at 5:20 p.m.
- Meet members of the original 1967-68 Blues team
- Be the first to pre-order the Blues' Winter Classic jersey, which will be revealed at a later date
- Get great deals on Blues merchandise
- Win prizes, including Blues tickets, merchandise and more
- Even more great surprises!
The Blues / Blackhawks watch party will expand outdoors, so if you'd like to watch the season opener outside, bring lawn chairs!