Hidden talents are the things people generally only bring up at bars or in awkward icebreakers. Usually, they're, well, hidden.
Before the season, the San Jose Sharks players were asked about their hidden talents. Some are good, and some are great. Here they are ranked.
7. Dancing: Tomas Hertl and Melker Karlsson
They got the moves on the ice and the moves on the dance floor, it seems.
6. Memorizing quotes from the Office and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Logan Couture
Being a human iMDB quote section could be considered a talent.
5. Driving Cars: Joonas Donskoi
Sorry, Joonas, you say that your hidden talent is driving cars, but we all know it's actually dancing.
4. Juggling: Patrick Marleau and Aaron Dell
Between Dell playing goalie and Marleau having four kids, it's not too surprising that these two know how to juggle.
3. Growing a Mustache: Dylan DeMelo
While initially not sounding that impressive, DeMelo is the reigning Movember Rankings winner, which should count for something.
2. Dog Mind Reader: Marc-Edouard Vlasic
A talent that many people wish they had, Vlasic claims that he can read dogs' minds. But, given how much he loves his dogs, that wouldn't be too surprising.
1. Opera Singing: Joe Thornton
Yeah, we're going to need to see this. Stat.