The St. Louis Blues, McBride Homes and KSDK are teaming up for the Blues For Kids Home For Education Raffle to provide educational opportunities for underserved children in four St. Louis Public Schools.
Fans can purchase raffle tickets for their chance to win a "Berwick" model three-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house, valued at $250,000 and located in the Cobblestone Crossing Community in O'Fallon, MO. The house is decorated by current and former Blues players and their wives.
"We are honored to be a part of this amazing opportunity to benefit children through education in underserved communities," said John F. Eilermann, CEO and Chairman of McBride Homes. "The raffle enables participants to give back to local St. Louis schools while also having the exciting chance to win a beautiful McBride home."
Raffle tickets are available for $25 each or five for $100 or 15 for $250 now through the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
There are three ways to purchase raffle tickets:
- Go to stlouisblues.com/homeraffle
- Use the NHL Mobile App (select the St. Louis Blues as your favorite team) and scroll down to Blues For Kids Home For Education Raffle.
- Visit the Blues for Kids concourse display during a St. Louis Blues home game located outside Portal 15.
Proceeds will benefit four St. Louis Public Schools:
- Ferguson - Florissant R-II School District
- Normandy Schools
- Collaborative Riverview Gardens School District
- St. Louis City School District
Combined, these funds will provide more than 40,000 students with additional opportunities for a brighter future.
Due to state raffle laws, purchasers must be in the state of Missouri during time of ticket purchase, but do NOT need to be a Missouri resident to win.