True North Sports & Entertainment Limited and the Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club are dedicated to serving the community through a variety of interactive charity and community service programs. The information below will outline True North's donation policy and guide you through the process for requesting a donation.
We would like to accommodate all requests; however, it is impossible to do so due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive on a regular basis. The following Donation Guidelines have been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that seek our support.
- Your event must benefit a charity, non-profit organization or grassroots sports organization.
- True North does not make monetary contributions.
- True North supports and contributes to national campaigns directly (i.e. United Way, Relay for Life, etc.). As such, we do not accept requests from individuals seeking donations/pledges in support of National Campaigns.
- True North will typically only donate to an organization once in a 12-month period.
- Please note that we do not consider donation requests for for-profit organizations/groups or for non-fundraising initiatives (i.e. wedding socials, employee recognition/incentive programs, family reunions, weddings, etc.).
- The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club does not accept items (i.e. jerseys, sticks or photos) from any organization to be autographed for fundraising events. Any items sent to us or dropped off will automatically be returned to the sender.
- True North Sports & Entertainment Limited donates primarily to organizations/associations located within the province of Manitoba.
- All requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to your event by completing the Donation Request Form displayed below. Please complete all fields on the form in order to submit your request.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation. If your donation request is approved, the donation must be picked up at the True North office located at 345 Graham Avenue, 2nd Floor.
- Approximately two (2) weeks prior to your event date, you will receive an email regarding the status of your donation request. Due to the large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of a particular request.
Thank you for your expressed interest in True North Sports & Entertainment Limited and the Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club. Best wishes for a successful event!