It's a game day in Pittsburgh.
The Sabres open a back-to-back set this afternoon against the Penguins at PPG Paints Arena. They return home Sunday afternoon to host the Winnipeg Jets.
Coverage on MSG begins at 12:30 p.m. You can also listen to the game on WGR 550, with puck drop scheduled for 1.
Here's what you need to know.
Video: Sabres in :50 - Eichel returns
Michael Frolik is expected to be available after missing the past two games with an illness. He was back at practice Friday along with Jack Eichel and Kyle Okposo, both of whom took maintenance days Thursday.
Frolik joined a line with Jeff Skinner and Curtis Lazar, with Evan Rodrigues alternating in. Here's how the full lineup looked at practice:
68 Victor Olofsson - 9 Jack Eichel - 23 Sam Reinhart
13 Jimmy Vesey - 90 Marcus Johansson - 43 Conor Sheary
53 Jeff Skinner - 27 Curtis Lazar - 67 Michael Frolik / 71 Evan Rodrigues
28 Zemgus Girgensons - 22 Johan Larsson - 21 Kyle Okposo
62 Brandon Montour - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
19 Jake McCabe - 10 Henri Jokiharju
26 Rasmus Dahlin - 33 Colin Miller
58 John Gilmour
40 Carter Hutton
34 Jonas Johansson
Read more in Friday's practice report.
From the game notes …
• Rasmus Dahlin enters today's game with a point in each of his last five games (1+5) and is seeking his first career six-game point streak. Dahlin has recorded at least a point in 13 of his last 16 games (2+13) dating back to Jan. 4.
• Victor Olofsson has recorded at least a point in each of his last four games played, including five points (3+2) in three games since returning from an injury that sidelined him for 15 games.
• Kyle Okposo has scored a goal in both of Buffalo's last two games and is seeking his first three-game goal streak of the season.
• Jack Eichel has totaled six points (3+3) in six games against the Penguins since the beginning of the 2017-18 season, including five points (2+3) in four road games.
• Carter Hutton is 4-0-0 with two shutouts in six career visits to Pittsburgh. In his seven total appearances against the Penguins, he has posted a .936 save percentage and a 1.94 goals-against average.
• Conor Sheary has totaled six points (4+2) in his first four games against his former team.
Remembering Tim Horton
Friday marked the 46th anniversary of the iconic defenseman's passing. He was remembered by former teammates in the latest Sabres Memory:
Video: Sabres Memories: Remembering Tim Horton