Step 1 (Register):
The freestyle ice fee is in addition to your class fee, you may purchase from Ford Ice Center Antioch or Bellevue in advance online or at our front desk.
- $5 for Freestyle 30-minute Sessions: Pre-register and pay for your freestyle selections on the 25th of each month for the following month to ensure your spot. Click here to register early
- $5 for Freestyle 30-minute Walk-On: Does not guarantee you a spot during busy sessions. Not recommended if you have a private lesson scheduled, early online registration strongly encouraged. Click here for walk-on registration
- $425 for Unlimited Monthly Freestyle Ice: This membership is good for an entire calendar month. It allows the most flexibility and includes SHARP class additional ice fees. Skaters selecting this option must first pay for unlimited ice, then register for sessions attending online or in-house. The software will recognize your unlimited status allowing you to get your name on sessions attending to ensure your spot. Click here for full registration
Step 2 (Check in):
- Check in with our front desk staff as soon as you arrive to pay for session or verify pre-registration. Reminder: All skaters must pay the ice fee, all SHSA/SHARP class fees are separate and independent.
- For the safety of all guests, check-in at the front desk is mandatory prior to entering ice.
- If you are pre-registered: Find your name on the session purchased (write skaters name if walk-on purchased)
- If you are a walk-on: The friendly front desk staff will collect payment and provide a receipt that corresponds with the session(s) purchased to give to ice monitor.
Step 3 (Fine print):
These details are helpful to both new and long-time members of our community. Please read all procedures and policies:
- SHARP class athletes: SHARP registration does not include ice fees. Avoid missing your class by pre-registering for a freestyle session.
- Only 24 skaters allowed per session for quality and safety, pre-registration is highly recommended.
- Remember to enter and exit the ice on time for each 30-minute purchased session.
- Individuals with a private hockey skating lesson during freestyle sessions must be accompanied by a coach. No sticks or pucks are allowed during freestyle sessions.
- Our Academy and Ford Ice Center staff will be rinkside to ensure skaters are working with us to enter and exit all sessions on time.
- Private lesson coaches are responsible for their skater's compliance with paid sessions. Coaching privileges are in jeopardy when skaters under their direction are on the ice unpaid, not checked in or outside of a session's timeframe.
- If you arrive early, use the time for additional off-ice warm-up and only enter the ice at the time for which you've registered. You may also purchase the session before your scheduled time if you are eager to start skating.
- Guests are allowed to swap out up to four (4) pre-purchased sessions per month when space is available. This service is available in-house only.
- We appreciate your attention and help in keeping our freestyle ice properly supported by following the above procedures. Hockey and curling are waiting in the wings for more ice time. Let's continue to create an amazing culture of excellence, integrity, respect and community allowing our Scott Hamilton Skating Academy and partner SHARP programs to grow to their full potential.