Step 1 - Register
Register for your classes and/or schedule your private lesson with your coach, have your calendar handy with lessons/classes booked. Freestyle ice fee is in addition to your class fee, you may purchase from Ford Ice Center Antioch or Bellevue in advance online or at our front desk. We have easy options for reserving and paying for ice time. Find your lane and let us know if we can assist you in getting the most out of your Scott Bucks.
- $5 Freestyle 30-minute sessions - Sessions fill up fast! PRE-register and pay for your FS selections on the 25th of each month for the following month to ensure your spot. REGISTER EARLY HERE!
- $5 Freestyle 30-minute sessions Walk-On - Does not guarantee you a spot during busy sessions. Not recommended if you have a private lesson scheduled, early online registration STRONGLY encouraged. WALK ON REGISTRATION HERE!
- $375 Unlimited Monthly Freestyle Ice - Available both online and in house. Want it all? This membership is good from the 1st day of each calendar month to the last day of each calendar month. Allows the most flexibility on sessions and times and includes SHARP class additional ice fees. Skaters selecting this option must first pay for unlimited ice, then register for sessions attending online or in-house, software will recognize your unlimited status allowing you to get your name on sessions attending to ensure your spot. REGISTER FOR UNLIMITED ICE HERE!
STEP 2 - CHECK-IN
- Check in with our front desk staff as soon as you arrive at the rink to pay for session or verify PRE-registration. Reminder ALL skaters must pay ice fee, all SHSA/SHARP class fees are separate and independent.
- Find your skaters name on session purchased (write skaters name if walk-on purchased)
- Walk-on: Say hi to the friendly front desk staff, they will collect payment and provide a receipt that corresponds with the session(s) purchased to give to ice monitor
STEP 3 - THE FINE PRINT
Ice time is worth its weight in GOLD! This valuable commodity requires appropriate attention to detail, in order to keep our program healthy and strong. We each play our part in protecting and growing our advanced program, the below fine print is helpful to both new and long-time members of our community. Please read all procedures and policies.
- SHARP Class athletes: SHARP registration does NOT include ice fees. Avoid missing your class by pre-registering/paying for FS session.
- Only 24 skaters allowed per session for quality and safety, PRE-registration is HIGHLY recommended.
- Remember to enter and exit the ice on time for each 30-minute purchased session.
- Individuals with a private hockey skating lesson during freestyle sessions must be accompanied by a coach. *No sticks or pucks allowed on Freestyle sessions.
- Our Academy and Ford Ice Center staff will be rink-side to ensure skaters are working with us to enter and exit all sessions on time.
- Private lesson coaches are responsible for their skater's compliance with paid sessions. Coaching privileges are in jeopardy when skaters under their direction are on the ice unpaid, not checked in, on session early and/or staying on session late.
- Skaters on the ice without following our check-in procedures will be asked to leave the ice until they are confirmed as paid and checked in.
- If you arrive early, use the time for additional off-ice warm-up and only enter the ice at the time for which you've registered/paid. You may also purchase the session before your scheduled time if you are eager to start skating.
- Guests are allowed to swap out up to four (4) pre-purchased sessions per month when space is available. This service is available in-house only.
- We appreciate your attention and help in keeping our freestyle ice properly supported by following the above procedures. Hockey and curling are waiting in the wings for more ice time. Let's continue to create an amazing culture of excellence, integrity, respect and community allowing our Scott Hamilton Skating Academy and partner SHARP programs to grow to their full potential.