Nashville Predators Specific Videos
- 30 Seconds of "Let's Go Preds" with clapping
- 30 Seconds of "Let's go Preds" without clapping
- Video of you chanting "It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!"
- 30 seconds of reacting to a Preds goal being scored (For the first three seconds, you should pretend that you are anticipating the goal, and then explode into your celebration)
- 30 seconds of you chanting, "We Want the Cup!"
Addtional Information on Filming
- Have your phone positioned so it is recording horizontally and waist up (seated or standing)
- Look directly into the camera
- Don't be afraid to play to the camera. Feel free to get close to your camera lens and pull back. Make sure you remain in frame during a celebration that you remain in frame.
- If you start in a seated position and then decided to stand, please make sure that your head doesn't get cropped
- Bring the energy for Smashville!
- Go wild, jump, cheer, clap, high-five/hug the person next to you. The crazier you are the better!
- When setting yourself up to record, try to choose a location that avoids the appearance of paintings, posters, professional photography or any other art in the background
- Please choose a quiet place that also avoids other audio playing in the background
- Creativity and self-expression are encouraged, but less can be more when it comes to the types of things in the background of the shot!
- The footage you take may appear on a variety of platforms (In-arena, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Television). Keep this in mind if people in your household may wander in while you're recording (pets are fine)
How To Send Your Videos
- In the body of the email, please include your name and if applicable, please include the names of all person(s) included in the videos
- Please email all videos and waivers to email@example.com. Videos without waivers will not be used