- Applicant must be a 501c3 organization or government agency serving the Nashville or Middle Tennessee area
- Projects/programs must benefit youth and their families
- Each organization can only submit ONE application.
- Grants may range from $500 to a maximum of $10,000. Average 2020 grant was $4,000.
- Projects with a detailed itemized list of grant expenses are more likely to be funded.
- Organizations looking to partner with the Nashville Predators and the Nashville Predators Foundation beyond funding are given stronger consideration.
- Organizations whose operating budget is under $2.0 million will receive priority consideration.
- Organizations that have received funding in three consecutive years will be considered but organizations that have not received grants in consecutive years may receive priority consideration.
What Do We Fund?
- Specific projects
- Durable goods
- One time programs
What We Do Not Fund
- General operating costs
- Staff salaries
- Sponsorship or fundraising of any kind
- Capital campaigns
- Endowments or reserve funds or grants to individuals
- PTAs or Booster Clubs
Foundation grants are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors, which consists of individuals from the Nashville community and team representatives. All applicants are notified in early April via email and funding is distributed by early May. For this reason, we do not accept requests for funding projects in April or May of that year. It is however acceptable to request funding for a project in April or May of the following year. If funding needs change after grant is approved, please contact us. All grant recipients must submit a midyear and final report by the preset deadline.