Predators Foundation Grant Criteria:
- The Foundation will award grants for specific projects, durable good and one-time programs (NOT for general operating costs, staff salaries, sponsorship or fundraisers of any kind, capital campaigns, endowments or reserve funds or grants to individuals, PTA's or Booster Clubs).
- The organization must be a 501(c)(3) organization or government agency serving the Nashville or Middle Tennessee area.
- Foundation grants may range from $500 to a maximum of $10,000 annually. Average Grant last year: $4,000.
- Foundation grants are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors, which consists of individuals from the Nashville community and team representatives.
- The focus of the project or program should be youth/family related.
- Projects with a detailed itemized list of grant expenses are more likely to be funded.
- Funding will be distributed by early May. Please do not request funding for a project scheduled for April or May 2018 but you can request for April or May 2019.
- Organizations looking to partner with the Nashville Predators and the Nashville Predators Foundation beyond funding are given stronger consideration.
- Organizations whose operating budget is under $2.0 million will receive priority consideration.
- Organizations that have received funding in three consecutive years will be considered but organizations that have not received grants in consecutive years may receive priority consideration.
- The organization must be available for a site visit if selected as a funded partner.
- The organization must adhere to all deadlines and application requirements:
- Mid-Year Report: October 26, 2018
- Final Report: February 28, 2019
(Reports must be emailed by these dates; 100% of the funding must be used by February 28th unless special permission requested or program is in April/May 2019)
Many organizations apply for grants each season and the overall amount of funding requested far exceeds the Predators Foundations resources. Declined applications in no way reflect the worthiness of an organization's mission or programming. These groups are encouraged to find other creative ways to partner with our organization and apply again next year.