A ticket will be required for entry into 2020 NHL Fan Fair™. Tickets can be purchased at NHL.com/FanFair or the St. Louis Union Station box office during hours of operation. Note that tickets for Saturday are sold out. Tickets are available for Thursday and Friday at $12 for adults and $10 for youth, seniors, college students and members of the military. Sunday tickets are priced at $18 for adults and $16 for youth, seniors, college students and members of the military. Tickets purchased at the St. Louis Union Station box office will be $14 for adults and $12 for youth, seniors, college students and members of the military for Thursday and Friday and $20 for adults and $18 for youth, seniors, college students and members of the military on Sunday. Guests 3 years of age and older are required to have a ticket. All tickets are subject to applicable fees.
WHAT: 2020 NHL Fan Fair™
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 23 3 - 10 p.m. CT
Friday, Jan. 24 3 - 10 p.m. CT
Saturday, Jan. 25 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. CT
Sunday, Jan. 26 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. CT
WHERE: St. Louis Union Station, 1820 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
2020 NHL Mascot Showdown
One of the most anticipated events at the 2020 NHL Fan Fair™ is the 2020 NHL Mascot Showdown™. All 29 NHL Mascots™ (not every NHL team has its own mascot) will showcase their hockey skills and athletic prowess in four days of friendly but fierce competition.
NHL Fan Access™ App
For more information on the 2020 NHL Fan Fair™, fans should visit NHL.com/FanFair. Fans are also encouraged to download the for the opportunity to participate in fun activities, chances to win prizes, take a photo with the Stanley Cup®, get up-to-date schedule alerts, access maps and much more. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
The 2020 NHL Fan Fair™ will feature the following attractions:
• 101 ESPN - Hubbard Radio: The radio home of the St. Louis Blues - 101 ESPN will be onsite including a live broadcast with "The Fast Lane" from 2p-6p on Thursday, 1/23 and Friday, 1/24. Stop by the 101 ESPN tent to meet the crew, and for your chance to score station giveaways!
• Autograph Stage: Guests will be able to meet and greet Hall of Famers, current players, and NHL legends.
• Bryan Berg - Cardstacker: Watch a steady progression, as Cardstacker Bryan Berg constructs Union Station and the Stanley Cup out of freestanding playing cards. Bryan holds Guinness Records for the Tallest and Largest Houses ever built of cards. No tape, no glue, no tricks.
• Bud Light: Enjoy a few Bud Lights, a game of hockey sauce, and a few hockey photo ops with the Official Beer of the NHL®. Did we mention there will be Bud Light?
• Discover: The Discover 360-degree camera booth gives fans the opportunity to show off their moves in front of friends, family and social media followers. Fans will be recorded on a circular platform with a rotating, slow motion camera to create a custom video in front of a custom hockey-themed background, which will be made available to upload and share on social media for free using hashtag #DiscoverNHL.
• Dunkin': The Dunkin' Hockey House is the ultimate destination for All-Star Game fans offering you the chance to enjoy a hockey-themed Dunkin' fan zone, play Air and Bubble Hockey games, get your fan photo printed on your very own custom Dunkin' donut and enjoy a free sample cup of coffee, hot chocolate or Munchkins.
• Enterprise: Inside NHL Fan Fair, the Enterprise Theater will feature appearances from talent, players, and Alumni throughout the weekend.
• Everyday NHL: Could you see your home decked out in your favorite team's colors? Come see our version of a St. Louis Blues fan home and get ideas for your own fan caves!
• Fanatics: The premier destination for unique hockey memorabilia and fan experiences, NHL Auctions will be set up at this year's NHL Fan Fair delivering fans some truly one-of-a-kind items. Fanatics, in partnership with the NHL, will be offering limited-edition collections, inscribed memorabilia, game-used merchandise and much more. Also, be sure to swing by the booth to get the exclusive details on our All-Star Game auction, featuring game-worn gear from this year's All-Star Weekend.
• GEICO: Show us your fastest slapshot at our GEICO Speed Shot Challenge, train like the pros with our light reaction testing system and check out our locker room photo op complete with authentic NHL All-Star Game gear, all compliments of GEICO!
• Great Clips Kids Zone: Designed for hockey's youngest fans, the Great Clips Kids Zone will have fun games and activities as well as a ball hockey rink for children to experience.
• Hockey Hall of Fame: Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring St. Louis Blues history, History of Professional Hockey in St. Louis and All-Star Game history.
• Honda: Fans can show off their hockey skills for a chance to win great prizes! They can also check out the Honda Civic Type R, Rebelle Rally Ridgeline and the first-ever CR-V Hybrid, coming this March.
• Imports Dragon: Here's your chance to check out the latest and greatest replica NHL Figures™! See how you stack up in size with life-like mannequins of some of the biggest names in hockey. Also, there will be prizes to be won, so swing by and test your luck.
• Live Mural eXperience by David Arrigo: Stop by to watch artist David Arrigo's mural of St. Louis Blues greats of past and present come to life.
• MassMutual: Teaming up with the NHL®, MassMutual is promoting financial literacy through the MassMutual Financial Faceoff! Test your smarts and hockey skills by being the first to hit the buzzer and answer the questions to be entered for a chance to win prizes.
• Merchandise: Visit the NHL All-Star Official Merchandise Shop - A Fanatics Experience - for the best selection of NHL All-Star apparel and souvenirs available.
• Missouri Lottery: Fans are invited to celebrate the St. Louis Blues® Stanley Cup® Championship and test their hockey skills at the Missouri Lottery Shoot N' Score. For fans 18 years of age and over, stop by the Missouri Lottery booth and pick up the Stanley Cup® Champions scratchers ticket and receive a free cell phone power bank with the purchase of $10 in lottery tickets. Fans can enter their non-winning scratcher tickets purchased at the event for a chance to win a $500 NHL Shop gift card.
• New Amsterdam Vodka Bullseye Battle: Fans can take a shot by aiming for the bullseye!
• NHL Network™ Target Practice: Fans can practice like the pros and test their stick skills by shooting pucks into a stacked washer and dryer unit.
• NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover: Will give fans the chance to get up close to the awards their favorite players have previously won. Trophies include the Conn Smythe Trophy, Calder Memorial Trophy and Presidents Cup Trophy among others.
• S. Preston Art + Designs: S. Preston, will be offering several 2020 All-Star Game and 2019 Stanley Cup® limited edition sketch prints which are exclusive to NHL Fan Fair. In addition, he will have a wide selection of his minimalist artwork of the Blues and the rest of the teams in the NHL.
• SAP: Fans can go head-to-head in "Face-Off Fury", an interactive game based on the SAP-NHL Coaching Insights App for iPad, a real-time app used by NHL coaches to help them make better in-game decisions. Fans will play as NHL coaches, using some of the same stats and insights available on the app as they make three crucial decisions. Two additional fans can join the fun as players in the game, trying to score goals and testing their reaction times.
• St. Louis Blues 360 Experience Presented By Children's Hospital: Choose from two options that take you behind the scenes during a Blues game. Fans can join the Blues during their pregame warmups/postgame interviews or listen in as John Kelly breaks down the anatomy of a goal.
• St. Louis Post-Dispatch: The best fans deserve the best coverage. Plan your All-Star weekend at STLtoday.com and stop by our booth for a chance to win great prizes.
• The Stanley Cup® Display: Fans can take a photo with the most iconic trophy in professional sports.
• Ticketmaster NHL Accuracy Challenge™: Fans can test their shooting accuracy just like the NHL All-Stars and try to hit all four targets.
• Topps: Fans can purchase Topps 2019-20 NHL stickers and albums and receive exclusive giveaways from the Topps NHL SKATE™: Card Trader app. Download the app for a chance to enter to win a grand prize pack and spin a prize wheel to win a variety of great prizes!
• Truly: Truly is bringing Bubble Hockey to Fan Fair with a TRULY custom bubble hockey activation. Attendees will have the opportunity to play the iconic bubble hockey game and of course, sip on Truly Hard Seltzer. The experience is open to all ticketholders who are legal drinking age and or those accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Ultimate Kids Room presented by The Northwest Company: Visit the "Ultimate Kids Room," presented by The Northwest Company, for the ultimate fan bedroom display with the latest in-home gear and accessories for all NHL fans.
• Upper Deck: Upper Deck will be providing non-stop entertainment for fans by having a variety of activities at its booth including: Personalized Card Station, Puck-o, E-Pack demos and sign-ups, Athlete Autograph Signings, Lucky Pack and UDA Display.
For all 2020 NHL Fan Fair™ updates, fans should visit NHL.com/FanFair and Facebook.com/NHL and follow the NHL on Twitter (@NHL) via the official hashtag #NHLAllStar.
The Blues and the city of St. Louis will host the 2020 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend from Jan. 24 25, including the 2020 NHL All-Star Skills™ presented by New Amsterdam Vodka on Friday, Jan. 24 (8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT, NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS) and the 2020 Honda NHL® All-Star Game on Saturday, Jan. 25 (8 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. CT, NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS). The 2020 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend marks the third time NHL All-Star activities will take place in St. Louis. The Blues previously hosted the event in 1970 and 1988, both at St. Louis Arena.