Om…I am a calm Moose…my energy channels are flowing with life force (the whole nadi/prana thing) and I'm still in chill mode from Tuesday night's Moose seat holder yoga event at Bell MTS Place. I think everyone was surprised that I had that kind of flexibility…I was surprised that I had that kind of flexibility!
Thanks to all the season seat and mini pack holders who joined us with their guests for a relaxing hour of beginner yoga with Heather and the lovely ladies from the Yoga Barre Winnipeg. We stayed hydrated with infused water and some lucky participants walked away with some great prizes. It was a great way to close the off-season on event level before the ice goes down in the next few days…exciting!!
This evening was just one of the many exclusive perks offered to our Moose seat holders throughout the season! Yes, even more perks than just generally having a great time and seeing your future Jets stars, (and yours truly, doing what I do!)!
This year the Moose have even more fantastic packages to choose from that will guarantee your seats - from flex mini packs that include your favourite classic promo games, or this year's new and exciting theme games, or even better yet, don't miss any of it with the full season! Guess what - I'll be there! There's still time to get in on the perks of being a Moose seat holder, which include special events, like the Family Holiday Skate, priority seat selection for the Calder Cup Playoffs, monthly contests, access to Jets offers, recognition, and one of my favourites, the 15% discount at all Jets Gear stores! Intrigued? Surf here for more info: moosehockey.com/packages.
With the hard work I put in at the Winnipeg Jets Go Green Community Park Cleanup last Thursday and all the corn and apples I devoured at the Morden Corn and Apple Festival last weekend, my first yoga experience couldn't have come at a better time. With the weather cooling, that marked my last summer festival, but I'll still be out and about around the city getting geared up for pre-season in only 17 sleeps!!
My dance card includes two events that are extra near and dear to me, the final Winnipeg Jets Go Green Community Park Cleanup at Omand's Creek on Saturday, Sept. 8 and at Fan Fest, which will really get the season started on Saturday, Sept. 15!!
Over the next few weeks you can catch me at:
- Friday, September 7 - United Way Truck Pull @ 5 p.m., 55 Pavilion Crescent
- Saturday, September 8 - Lululemon/TNYF Ball Hockey Tourney @ 11 a.m., Polo Park
- Saturday, September 8 - Winnipeg Jets Go Green Community Park Cleanup at Omand's Creek @ 11 a.m., meet at Home Depot parking lot at 727 Empress Street
- Friday, September 14 - United Way Plane Pull @ 11:30 at RRC Stevenson Campus
- Saturday, September 15 - Winnipeg Jets Fan Fest, presented by Bell MTS @ 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Bell MTS Iceplex
- Saturday, September 22 - Manitoba Museum, Hockey: Stories Behind our Passion
- Saturday, September 29 - Free the Spirit Festival @ 10 a.m.,440 River Road
For now I will leave you with my mantra, which helps me to increase my concentration while meditating…Go Jets Go, Go Moose Go, Go Jets Go, Go Moose Go, Go Jets Go, Go Moose Go……..om…
Stay with me on Twitter @MickEMoose_00.
- Mick E.