1. Nashville Predators games are family friendly. Costumes should be PG rated. Please use common sense, be considerate of other attendees and be aware of your surroundings.
2. Body paint is not permitted. Please make sure your costume is sturdily constructed; this includes proper undergarments. If your costume is deemed to be too revealing or offensive, you will be asked to cover up or change.
3. Footwear is required
4. If your costume could be mistaken for current military or law enforcement, it is prohibited.
5. Hate symbols or costumes are not permitted.
6. Roller blades, roller skates, and skateboards will not be allowed in the arena.
7. No signs offering services or making requests to be hugged or touched. We want everyone to feel comfortable
8. Service Animals are the only animals permitted. No pets.
9. No weapons or devices appearing to be weapons will be permitted, adults or children
10. All masks are to be removed when entering the arena, going through the walk through metal detectors and having your ticket scanned.
Bridgestone Arena reserves the right to inspect all costumes on an individual basis in order to ensure that the event remains completely safe and family-friendly. Arena personnel reserve the right to refuse any portion of a costume up to and including the entire costume. Refunds will not be given based upon a costume being refused entry. Those who violate these rules assume all responsibility in the event of injury.