The Oilers 50/50 draw is an exciting aspect of every home game. WIN50, our very own 50/50 program awards the highest average 50/50 prize of all Canadian NHL teams across the League. The opportunity for our fans to leave the game with an unexpected payout is a very enticing draw and knowing that the net proceeds support local charitable organizations, minor hockey & ringette associations in Northern Alberta and the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation is just another great reason to support the program!
Applications for the 2016-17 NHL season are now CLOSED.
If your organization is interested in participating, please click on the appropriate link below for more information:
Minor Hockey & Ringette Associations
Garth Brooks Concert 50/50
50/50 Ticket Information:
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of Oilers Entertainment Group, Directors and Officers of Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation and their immediate family and members of their household are not eligible to purchase tickets or receive prizes. Employees of companies contracted to provide recurring services in Rogers Place are not eligible to purchase tickets or receive prizes.
- Draws will take place at Rogers Place, located at 10220 - 104 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, during each Oilers home in Rogers Place.
- Ticket pricing is one (1) ticket for $5.00, three (3) tickets for $10.00, and ten (10) tickets for $20.00
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds issued for any reason.
- A ticket stub containing the ticket serial number of each sold ticket shall be placed in a draw container. The Draw is scheduled to take place during the third period of play of each 50/50 Licensed Game.
- The winning ticket number will be announced over the public address system in Rogers Place during the third period of each game. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number appearing on the drawn ticket, the actual number appearing on the drawn ticket will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- If the prize is not claimed during the Game, the winning ticket number will be posted on the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation website at www.OilersFoundation.ca.
- The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00 p.m. (Mountain Time) two (2) business days from the time of the announcement to present the winning ticket to the 50/50 Licensee.
- The holder of the winning ticket can present the winning ticket to a 50/50 Licensee representative who will be available at the Main Guest Services Centre on the main concourse of Rogers Place near Section 121 during the 50/50 Licensed Game or at the 50/50 Licensee's Head Office at 300, 10214 - 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 0H6 after the 50/50 Licensee Game.
- All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (two business days from the Raffle date), will be added to one or more prize pools at the discretion of the EOCF, with AGLC approval. This means that any unclaimed Prizes will be redistributed by adding the amount to the Raffle of a future game.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and a Prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, not issued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, printed in duplicate, or printed/produced in error. The Service Provider and the 50/50 Licensee are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the 50/50 Licensee and the lawful charges thereof.
- If more than one (1) 50/50 Raffle ticket containing the winning ticket number is presented, the winning ticket will be deemed to be the original ticket and not the ticket(s) containing the words "reprinted ticket" (the "Reprinted Ticket"). If a Reprinted Ticket is presented and no original ticket is also presented, then the Reprinted Ticket will be deemed to be the winning ticket.
- Questions or concerns regarding the 50/50 program should be addressed to the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation at:
Click here for complete 50/50 Raffle Rules
AGLC Raffle License #440166