If your organization is a registered charity, more information on how to apply for funding and/or a donation through the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation (EOCF) can be found here.
The Edmonton Oilers support non-charitable organizations via in-kind donations. These contributions include autographed Oilers memorabilia, including sticks, hats, pucks and photographs. Our primary focus is minor hockey and ringette fundraising initiatives within Oil Country first and foremost. However, we do our best to fulfill requests from other community groups and fundraising efforts.
- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event in order to qualify for consideration.
- Faxed requests, emails and phone calls will not be accepted. Only requests completed via the online process will be considered.
To submit a donation request for review, please click here.
- Every request will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, we regret that we cannot fulfill every request.
- We please ask that you do not call to check on the status of your request.
PERSONAL ITEMS & MERCHANDISE
The Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club will not accept any personal items to be autographed by our players, alumni or coaches. These items are important to you and we want to prevent the misfortune of damaged or misplaced items. Please note that any item sent to the organization will be immediately returned unsigned.
Edmonton Oilers players receive hundreds of letters from fans and each player attempts to respond in a timely manner.
If there is an individual you would like to send mail to, please send to the address below and it will be passed along to the player.
We recommend that you do not send any items of value or importance. The Edmonton Oilers cannot guarantee that all letters will be responded to or the safe return of these items.
- Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club
ATTN: [PLAYER NAME]
300, 10214 - 104 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0H6