We were blessed with Snoop Dogg's presence on Saturday as the LA Kings defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins.
He not only was there to DJ warm ups and drop the first puck, but to join the broadcast booth.
It was basically "Hockey 101 with Snoop Dogg" and we learned a LOT of new hockey terminology.
7. "Slide in where you ride in."
We're honestly not entirely sure what this means.
6. "Oh come on, nephew. Put some heat on it!"
Everyone is nephew to Uncle Snoop.
5. "You've got to be 100 percent man to play this."
It's not not true.
4. "Give a dog a bone, he'll find his way home."
Doughty is one of his dogs, after all.
3. "Drop the sticks, let's get crackin'"
2. "Run the three man weave!"
Did Coach approve that play?
1. "Somebody gotta want that money. Who want the money??"
Money = goals. Five Kings players clearly wanted the money.