The LA Kings and the National Hockey League today announced the club's entire 82-game 2019-20 NHL regular season schedule, which will be the club's 20th Anniversary Season at STAPLES Center.
The Kings open the season on the road in Edmonton against the Oilers on Saturday, October 5, at 7 p.m. That kicks-off a three-game road trip with additional stops to face the Calgary Flames and the Vancouver Canucks before the club's Home Opener at STAPLES Center on Saturday, October 12, versus the Nashville Predators at 3 p.m.
The Kings-Predators contest begins a five-game homestand - featuring additional visits by the Vegas Golden Knights, Carolina Hurricanes, Buffalo Sabres and Flames - before the Kings return to the road beginning on October 22.
One of this season's highlights away from STAPLES Center sees the Kings traveling to Colorado Springs to face-off against the Colorado Avalanche in the 2020 NHL Stadium Series on February 15, 2020 at Falcon Stadium at the United States Air Force Academy.
Additional highlights of the 2019-20 Kings regular season schedule:
- The Kings have ten home games in March and nine home games in November
- The Kings host the cross-town rival Anaheim Ducks at STAPLES Center two times; the Golden Knights two times; the San Jose Sharks two times and the Chicago Blackhawks once
- The Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues visit Los Angeles on December 23 and the Kings go to St. Louis two times
- The Kings play a minimum of four consecutive games at home five times this season including a nine-game homestand in March
- The Kings play on New Year's Eve at home for just the third time since STAPLES Center opened
- The Kings in December have a season-high six-game road trip (December 12-21)
- The Kings play on January 18 and not again until January 29 as part of the team's bye week and subsequent NHL All-Star break, with this year's All-Star Game taking place in St. Louis on January 26
- The Kings game in New York versus the Islanders will be played at Barclays Arena
- The Kings conclude their regular season schedule at home on April 4 versus Dallas -- the second consecutive year the Kings have finished the regular season against the Stars
The club's 2019-20 TV (local and national) and radio schedules will also be released at a later date.
The Kings are hosting their annual Development Camp this week in El Segundo. Details regarding Kings Rookie Camp in September will be announced at a later date.
The first on-ice session for the Kings' 2019 NHL Training Camp is September 12 at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo.
LA Kings Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019-20 season are on sale now with three membership levels: Full Season, Half Season, and Quarter Season. Deposits are also being accepted for Groups of 15 or more and Private Event Suite rentals, and deposit holders will receive exclusive pre-sale windows before the general public. Individual tickets for the 2019-20 season will be on sale to the general public on August 1 with Season Ticket Member and eNews subscriber pre-sales in advance of this date.
Select Mini-Plans and Ticket Packs will also go on sale prior to the public on sale of August 1. Call 1.888.KINGS.LA or visit LAKings.com for more information.