Tomorrow could be a pretty big day.
The NHL Draft Lottery takes place at 5 p.m. in Toronto and the LA Kings have a 4.509% chance of getting the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NHL Draft.
These odds are a whole lot better than what Kings fans have been used to the past few months:
To put this into a little perspective for you, the Kings have more of a chance of getting the first pick than someone has of...
1. Winning the Powerball jackpot:
2. Seeing a dog cuter than Arlo Dowd:
3. Winning an Olympic Gold Medal:
4. Becoming President of the United States:
5. Getting attacked by a shark that is whidely considered to be the coolest shark in the ocean:
6. Finding someone who thinks Adrian Kempe doesn't have the best hair on the Kings:
7. Getting struck by lightning:
8. Meeting an Anaheim Ducks fan who stayed for the entirety of Game 1 against the Edmonton Oilers:
9. Becoming a professional hockey player:
10. Catching a ball at a baseball game:
11. Getting a hole-in-one:
12. Meeting someone who has the exact same birthday as you:
13. Giving Tyler Toffoli a cupcake he doesn't like:
14. Being called to "Come on Down!" on The Price is Right:
15. Having twins:
16. Having twins who win the Stanley Cup together:
The odds don't look great for the Kings, but they aren't zero percent odds, either.