The National Hockey League and its Member Clubs are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct.
The following standards have been established with respect to fan conduct:
- Fans are entitled to enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Fans shall refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not engage in fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to arena staff.
- Fans who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fans shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on arena property.
- Fans are discouraged from banging on the glass. This behavior can lead to a minor penalty being called on the home team due to a delay in the game for potential repair of glass.
- Please be respectful of fans around you when standing or moving to your seat. Please be mindful of blocking others' views of the ice when the puck is in play.
- Be aware of your language and please avoid profanity around children.
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the arena without a ticket refund.
If you encounter a security concern, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the event, or any guest is in need of assistance during an event, you should:
- Report the issue to any Uniformed PNC Arena Staff.
- Visit Guest Services located in Section 127.
The NHL and its Member Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NHL Fan Code of Conduct.