The Philadelphia Flyers announced today the launch of their brand new Flyers Broadcast Network, a comprehensive suite of Flyers-focused digital audio content available to listeners and fans for the first time ever. The network, available to listen now at FlyersBroadcastNetwork.com, includes five new exclusive podcasts and the team's round-the-clock livestream Flyers Radio 24/7.
The network's new curation of podcasts delivers a listening experience for all types of fans, from the Flyers fanatic to the casual Philly sports fan, there's something for everyone looking to get their hands and ears on the most up-to-date Flyers content. The network's new lineup of podcasts include:
• Flyers Daily: Your daily check-in for all things orange and black, this podcast gives you the need-to-know-now Flyers news. Hosted by Flyers Radio Personality and Content Contributor Jason Myrtetus, this daily show serves listeners the latest and greatest updates on the team.
• Flyers Fix: Hosted by Jason Myrtetus and Brian Smith, Flyers Radio Personality and Manager of Broadcasting/Media Services, Flyers Fix brings fans bi-weekly coverage on major storylines surrounding the Flyers and across the NHL. Featuring an interview with a member of Flyers Hockey Operations every episode - including players, coaches and alumni - this one covers it in-depth.
• Everything But Hockey:Everything But Hockey is hosted by the Flyers' In-Arena Host Andrea Helfrich, who takes a deep dive into the personal side of the Flyers organization to serve up exclusive stories you won't hear at the game or see on TV. In this bi-weekly pod, Helfrich will take listeners off the ice and along for the ride as she gets to know more about the people behind the boards and those closest to the players themselves.
• Broadcaster's Roundtable: This monthly show delivers the Flyers 'state of the state' from an insider's perspective. The podcast's carousel of hosts includes Flyers broadcasters and media personalities such as Tim Saunders, Steve Coates, Jim Jackson, Chris Therien, Brian Smith and Bill Meltzer, who will discuss and debate everything going on with the Flyers right now and what the club could be facing up ahead.
• Prospect Pipeline: Prospect Pipeline is a monthly round-up of everything you need to know about the latest Flyers prospects. Hosts Brian Smith and Flyers Online Content Contributor Bill Meltzer, make this the go-to stop for everything on the team's up and comers, from discussions on which newbie could be the next rising star to which call up decisions could make or break the Flyers lineup on the ice.
In addition to these new podcasts, fans can also listen to Flyers Radio 24/7, the team's round-the-clock streaming radio station that guarantees fans never miss a beat.
Fans can listen and subscribe to the Flyers Broadcast Network catalog on FlyersBroadcastNetwork.com, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, and Apple Podcasts. The first episodes of Flyers Daily and Flyers Fix are available to listen to now.