The Philadelphia Flyers announced that center Nolan Patrick has accepted his Qualifying Offer worth an average annual value (AAV) of $874,125 for the 2020-21 season, according to President of Hockey Operations & General Manager Chuck Fletcher.
Below are notes from Patrick & his career with the organization:
DRAFTED: 2017 - 1st Round (2nd overall) by Flyers
AGE: 22 (9-19-1998)
BORN: Winnipeg, Manitoba
VITALS: 6'2", 198 pounds
* The contract will run through the 2020-21 season.
* He did not play in the 2019-20 season due to Migraine Disorder.
* In his second season, 2018-19, he recorded 31 points (13g-18a) in 72 games, which included 20 of those points (8g-12a) in his final 34 games of the season.
* Through his first two seasons in the NHL, both with the Flyers, Patrick has posted 61 points (26g-35a), recording 13 goals in each season.
* Made Flyers roster in his first attempt after being selected 2nd overall in the 2017 NHL Draft and posted 13 goals and 30 points in 73 games... He added two points (1g-1a) in the six-game First Round series vs. Pittsburgh in the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
* Patrick made his NHL debut on opening night in 2017 (Oct. 4 at San Jose) and recorded his first NHL goal at Nashville on Oct. 10, 2017.