The Philadelphia Flyers have extended qualifying offers to the following three players, and as a result, will retain their negotiating rights:
Defenseman Philippe Myers and forwards Nolan Patrick and Mikhail Vorobyev.
PHILIPPE MYERS (D)
* Myers appeared in his first full season in the NHL in 2019-20 and recorded 16 points (4g-12a) in 50 games while also leading the team's defense in plus-minus (+17), which also T-2nd among all NHL rookies.
* He also appeared in his first Stanley Cup Playoffs, having played in all 16 games... He recorded four points (3g-1a) and led all Flyers defensemen in shots (30).
NOLAN PATRICK (F)
* Patrick did not play in the 2019-20 season due to Migraine Disorder.
* In his second season, 2018-19, he recorded 31 points (13g-18a) in 72 games, which included 20 of those points (8g-12a) in his final 34 games of the season.
* Through his first two seasons in the NHL, both with the Flyers, Patrick has posted 61 points (26g-35a), and recorded 13 goals in each season.
MIKHAIL VOROBYEV (F)
* Vorobyev appeared in 20 games for the Flyers last season, recording a goal and two assists for three points and averaged 10:26 of ice time.
* He also played in 45 games for the Flyers AHL affiliate, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, in 2019-20... He recorded 28 points (12g-16a) and a plus-minus rating of +9, which T-2nd on the team.