Vancouver, BC - The Vancouver Canucks announced today their schedule for the 2018.19 regular season, which begins at home against the Calgary Flames on Wednesday, October 3rd.
Following the season and home opener against the Flames, the Canucks will embark on their first of three six-game road trips that begins in Calgary on Saturday, October 6th and concludes on Thursday, October 18th at Winnipeg.
Visit canucks.com/schedule for a complete list of dates and opponents.
Home Schedule Highlights:
- Defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals visit Rogers Arena on Monday, October 22nd
- Western Conference champion and division rival Vegas Golden Knights visit Vancouver for their first of two visits on Thursday, November 29th
- Connor McDavid and division rival Edmonton Oilers visit Rogers Arena on Sunday, December 16th and again Wednesday, January 16th
- Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner and the Toronto Maple Leafs visit Vancouver for their only visit on Wednesday, March 6th
- Division rival San Jose Sharks conclude the regular season home schedule on Tuesday, April 2nd
- Celebration games include: Chinese New Year Night, South Asian Night, Hockey is for Everyone Night, the 25th annual Canucks for Kids Fund Telethon. More information about these special nights will be announced at a later date.
- Back-to-Backs: The Canucks have 11 back-to-back series this season.
- All-Star and Bye Week Break: The Canucks final game before the All-Star break will be January 23rd versus Carolina and will then visit the Avalanche on Saturday, February 2nd to commence a four-game road trip. This season the Canucks All-Star break will coincide with the League's mandatory bye week for a total of nine days between games.
- Home Cookin': Vancouver's longest home stand of the season will also be their final one of the season beginning Wednesday, March 20th and concluding in the regular season home finale on Tuesday, April 2nd for a total of seven games.
- Road Trippin': The Canucks will embark on 12 road trips this season with six-games away from Rogers Arena being the longest and occurring on three separate occasions (Oct. 6-18, Nov. 6-15 and Dec. 27-Jan. 5).
- Saturdaze: The Canucks busiest day of the regular season schedule is Saturday which consists of 20 games. The next busiest day is Thursday which consists of 19 games.
Ticket information for the regular season will be released at a later date. For priority access to single game tickets for the 2018.19 season, fans can sign up to the single game pre-sale here.