Canucks for Kids Fund 50:50 Rules and Information
By participating in the Canucks for Kids Fund 50:50 program, our fans will be contributing charitable proceeds to the Canucks for Kids Fund, which supports various charitable groups throughout British Columbia, including but not limited to Canucks Autism Network, Canuck Place Children's Hospice and the BC Children's Hospital.
- The 50:50 raffle is operated through an electronic system that uses sophisticated hardware and software for the purchase of tickets and for generating, tracking, storing and reporting on numbers associated with purchased tickets (the "System")
- Tickets are 3 for $5; 7 for $10; 18 for $20; or 50 for $50.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50:50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive a single printed receipt listing all of the numbers associated with the purchased tickets.
- Ticket sales occur at Canucks hockey games and select other events at Rogers Arena and must not be sold outside B.C.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of the 2nd intermission. Volunteers sell tickets at all entrances to Rogers Arena, on the concourse, in the Encore Club, Sportsbar, and in the suites and clubs on the 200, 400 and 500 levels. Some volunteers also sell in the bowl during the 1st and 2nd periods during stoppages in play.
- The draw is conducted at the Rogers Arena 50:50 office during the third period of the game with just over 10 minutes to play.
- Using the System, one winning ticket number is randomly generated from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The process is initiated by a senior Canucks for Kids Fund staff member and observed and overseen by a member of the board of directors of the Canucks for Kids Fund or by legal counsel to the Canucks for Kids Fund.
- The winning number is announced in the final minutes of the 3rd period. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number - the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Canucks website at www.canucks.com/5050tickets or by calling the 50:50 hotline number at 604.899.7850.
- Prizes may be claimed at Guest Services at section 114 or 310. Winners have 60 days to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be added to the prize to be awarded at the first regular season home game of the next season. Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize. Canucks for Kids Fund shall have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
- Prize is paid by cheque and will be mailed within 15 days of claiming the prize.
- Winning numbers and amounts are posted at Guest Services on Level 100 and Level 300 concourses as well as in the Club Section and with all concierge desks on suite levels 200 and 500.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50:50 draws: 50:50 program contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of Canucks Sports & Entertainment who are at the director level or above, and members of the Canucks for Kids Fund board of directors.
- To contact the 50:50 program, please call the 50:50 hotline at 604-899-7850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that the System is unavailable at the time the ticket sales period commences for any game due to technical difficulties or otherwise, the Canucks for Kids Fund will sell paper raffle tickets and will not use the System for that game. Paper raffle tickets will be numbered in sequential order and sold in denominations of 3/$5, 7/$10 and 18/$20. If a paper raffle is conducted, one ticket corresponding to each ticket number purchased will be placed in a draw bin. At the time of the draw, a ticket is then randomly drawn from the bin by a Canucks for Kids Fund senior staff member, observed and overseen by a member of the board of directors of the Canucks for Kids Fund or by legal counsel to the Canucks for Kids Fund. The winning ticket will then be announced in the manner outlined above.
- If the System experiences any technical difficulties during a game (i.e. at any time after sales using the System have commenced for that game), 50:50 sales will immediately be suspended for the balance of the game. If the Canucks for Kids Fund is able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will proceed and a winner will be announced in the 3rd period of the game. If Canucks for Kids Fund is not able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will be postponed until such time as Canucks For Kids Fund is able to make such verification. Where a draw has been postponed, Canucks for Kids Fund will announce the winner at the next game as well as making the winning number available online and by phone as indicated above.
- Each of Canucks For Kids Fund, Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership, Vancouver Arena Limited Partnership and any presenting partner of the 50:50 program (collectively the "Program Partners") will administer the 50:50 program in good faith and in the best interests of the charitable beneficiaries. None of the Program Partners (nor any director, officer, or representative of any of the foregoing) shall be liable at any time for any errors, system malfunctions or decisions made in connection with the administration of the 50:50 program.
To contact the 50:50 program:
Phone: 604.899.7850 (50:50 hotline)
Mail: Canucks for Kids Fund Attn: 50:50 Program, 89 West Georgia, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1N0
|Actual odds depend on # of tickets sold. || |
BC Gaming Event Licence #97251.
| || |
Know your limit, play within it.
19+ to play!
Please play responsibly. For more information, please visit www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca.