The 2021-22 season will usher in some changes for fans attending games at KeyBank Center. Here are some of the biggest updates you'll see when you come to the rink.
• Sabres players will have custom goal songs this year. So if Jeff Skinner scores tonight, he'll throw his hands up because they'll be playing his song.
• A brand-new entertainment stage has been built in Section 120 and select home games will feature live music. The Plagiarists will be performing during the first and second intermissions on opening night.
• New arena host Courtney Corbetta will be on hand as well to give away prizes to fans and let them know about upcoming events and promotions.
• The Seneca Sports Lounge on the 200 Level will host pregame happy hours before every home game with $5 domestic drafts, starting with the home opener. Brian Duff and Martin Biron will be on site hosting the MSG pregame show.
The Seneca Sports Lounge will also feature a nightly interactive game and visits from Sabres alumni during the first intermission.
Mobile ticketing is now on Ticketmaster
• Your phone is your ticket, and this year, you'll need a Ticketmaster account to access and/or transfer your Sabres tickets.
How easy it? Let Rick Jeanneret explain:
Video: RJ and Rayzor Ticketing Tutorial
• Still need a step-by-step guide? Click here.
• Fan-favorite ticket offers are back with $15 Kids Tickets and Family Packs.
$15 Kids Tickets
• Purchase a regular-priced ticket and get up to four (4) kids tickets for $15 each.
• Visit Sabres.com/KidsDay for more info.
• Offer is valid for all afternoon home games
• 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas, 4 popcorn for $199
• Offer is valid for select home games this season
• Visit Sabres.com/FamilyPacks for the list of games
• For all ticket packages, including single game sales, visit our tickets homepage.
KeyBank Center policies
• Proof of at least one vaccine dose is required for everyone attending events who is 12 years and older. Those under 12 must wear mask at all times.
If you are fully vaccinated, download the New York State Excelsior Pass or CLEAR Digital Vaccine Card and add it to your digital wallet.
You may bring your physical vaccination card, but photos and/or photocopies will not be accepted. Please have your card or app accessible prior to approaching the entrances.
Further details can be found here.
• Per NHL rules, all bags, backpacks and purses are prohibited. Clutches no larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5" are permitted and will be subject to visual inspection. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags after they go through a thorough security screening.
Check out the arena A-Z Guide for more information.
• Parking and KeyBank Center concessions will be all cashless.
• Doors open at 5 p.m. for the home opener presented by KeyBank and pregame ceremonies will begin at 7 p.m.
How to watch Sabres games
Video: 2021-22 will be RJ's final season doing Sabres PxP
• Sabres fans can enjoy 72 of the Buffalo's 82-regular season games on MSG. Rick Jeanneret is back for his final season and will call 20 games before calling it a career. His full list of games can be found here.
All 82 Sabres games can be heard live on WGR 550.
• The other 10 TV games will air nationally. Eight Sabres games will stream exclusively on ESPN+ and Hulu, starting with October 22's home game against the Boston Bruins. Fans will need an ESPN+ or Hulu subscription to watch those games.
• Fans in the United States can access over 1,000 out-of-market games and 75 exclusive games (US users only) on ESPN+. For more information about ESPN+ or to purchase, visit the NHL on ESPN+.
• Two other Sabres games will air on TNT, including the Heritage Classic against the Toronto Maple Leafs outdoors in Hamilton, Ontario on March 13.