NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ALL CONSUMERS AGED 18 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Florida Panthers Social Media Contests are open to legal residents of Florida. Employees and officers of BB&T Center, Sunrise Sports & Entertainment, Florida Panthers Hockey Club Ltd. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, authorized dealers, promotional suppliers, prize providers (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Florida Panthers' computer is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The potential winners may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she was the authorized account holder of such email address.
3. PRIZE AND ODDS. Vary based on contest Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Announcement of winner and instructions for prize will be sent to the e-mail address supplied or Platform handle based on platform of contest/submission. on the potential prize winner's entry form and shared on the Florida Panthers Facebook Page. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator within two (2) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of the Florida Panthers, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
The potential winners (or, if potential winner is under 18, such potential winner's parent or legal guardian) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified with such materials or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate potential winner.
Prizes can be claimed up to one month after the date of winner notification subject to change based on the statue of limitations set forth by the Florida Panthers Hockey Club.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor or the other Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate federal or state court located in Broward County, Florida, and entrants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Prizes will only be awarded and delivered to addresses within the State of Florida. Except as determined by Florida Panthers in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and prize may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. In no event will Sponsor be liable to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
6. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Florida Panthers, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Florida Panthers assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet, the Application, or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury o rdamage to participant's or to any other person's computer or cell phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Florida Panthers reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, a random drawing will be conducted to award the prizes from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. RELEASES: For purposes of this paragraph, any reference to an "entrant" or a "winner" who is under the age of 18 shall be deemed to include such entrant's or winner's parent or legal guardian. All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: accessing the internet; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in, attending or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The Florida Panthers make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winner grants to BB&T Center the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at The Florida Panthers' website or via Tweet) the winner's name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by The Florida Panthers. By accepting any prize, winner agrees for themselves and for their heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
9. USE OF INFORMATION: Personally identifiable information that is submitted by entrants, as part of this Sweepstakes will be used to administer the Sweepstakes, select the prize winner and fulfill the prize.
10. SPONSOR: BB&T Center, Sunrise Sports and Entertainment, 1 Panther Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323