- Participants must be 18 years or older to participate in the 50/50 Raffle.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and no prize will be awarded if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/production in error.
- 50% of all proceeds raised in one game are awarded to one person. Winner does not need to be present at drawing to win. All winners will be chosen at random at the Foundation Kiosk located at section 119 at the start of the 3rd period. The winning number will be posted at the Foundation Kiosk and Guest Services during the 3rd period, announced in-game on the jumbotron during the 3rd period of the game, and available online at www.floridapanthers.com/5050raffle the following day.
- The winner must redeem their prize within seven (7) business days following the raffle and present the winning ticket to a Panthers Foundation representative. A winning ticket may be redeemed by emailing email@example.com. If prize is not claimed within the allotted time frame, proceeds will be donated to the Florida Panthers Foundation.
- The winning ticket may be presented to the Foundation kiosk outside section 119. The prize will be paid to the winner by check via mail in approximately 30 days from the date of the game. If the winner is not present the night of the game, once the winner presents the winning ticket to a member of the Florida Panthers Foundation, a check will be mailed to the winner within 30 days of presenting the winning ticket.
- Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. As such, in order for the individual with the winning ticket to claim their winnings they must present the following to a Florida Panthers Foundation Representative:
- For U.S. Persons - Any amount won that equals or exceeds $600 US; the winner must fill out a W-9 tax form and provide one proper form of identification (Driver's License, Social Security Card, Voters Registration, or some other form of picture ID). A tax withholding of 24% of the winner's proceeds will be taken and submitted to the IRS on behalf of the winner.
- For Foreign Persons - A W-8BEN tax form must be filled out and a backup withholding rate of 30% on the winner's proceeds will be taken and submitted to the IRS on behalf of the winner.
- The designated 50/50 Raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. The Florida Panthers and the Florida Panthers Foundation are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- Employees and immediate relatives of the Sunrise Sports +Entertainment, BB&T Center, Florida Panthers, Florida Panthers Foundation, and Arena Operation Company are not eligible to participate.
- All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to state law and the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Florida Panthers Foundation at One Panther Parkway, Sunrise, Florida, 33323 and the lawful changes thereof. Registration and financial information for the Florida Panthers Foundation may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
- NO CONTRIBUTION OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the drawing. Tickets are available for a suggested donation of 10 for $10, 60 for $20 or 150 for $40. Fans may obtain raffle tickets without making a purchase or contribution solely via the following two options:
o By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the relevant Game and until there are 5 minutes left in the 2nd intermission for the same Game
o By visiting the Box Office on the day of the relevant Game and until there are 5 minutes left in the 2nd intermission for the same Game.
- Raffle participants do not need to be present to win.
Online 50/50 Rules and Regulations:
- Participants may enter the 50/50 Raffle by visiting http://flapanthers5050.org or the Florida Panthers Mobile App via mobile devices. DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY TO USE OF MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RAFFLES.
- ELIGIBILITY: At time of entry, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and present in the Raffle Area (defined below) during the relevant Game. Florida Panthers Foundation, Inc. (Foundation) has the right to request photo identification from any person desiring to enter the Raffle. The Raffle will be offered throughout the State of Florida, within a 75-mile radius of the BB&T Center. Void outside the Raffle Area and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Foundation, the Panthers, any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of any of the Raffles, and members of their immediate family and residents of their household, (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family" includes only an employee's (or officer's, director's, agent's or representative's, as applicable) spouse, parents, grandparents, children, and employee's (or officer's, director's, agent's or representative's, as applicable) siblings living in the same household (at least three months a year).