As part of the club's reveal of the 2019-20 regular season schedule, the LA Kings have announced several key promotional giveaways and unique theme nights for the upcoming season, including the club's 20th Anniversary at STAPLES Center.
Among the highlights:
October 15 vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Bolt Up, Kings and Chargers fans…as the Kings host the club's second LA Chargers Night at STAPLES Center featuring football favorites such as a special puck-drop, Chargers warm-up jerseys worn by Kings players and appearance by the Thunderbolts and Lightning Crew.
- Giveaway: Kings/Chargers Tailgate Apron
STAPLES Center 20th Anniversary Celebration Night
October 17 vs. Buffalo Sabres
- Twenty years to the night after Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band took center stage downtown to help open STAPLES Center with an Opening Night Act, the Kings host the Sabres.
Halloween presented by Blue Shield of California
October 30 vs. Winnipeg Jets
- Grab your costume and collect some candy a little early when the Kings face the Jets on Halloween Eve.
Dia de Muertos Night
November 2 vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Just days after Halloween, The Day of the Dead is celebrated at STAPLES Center for the second consecutive season.
Salute to Service Night presented by Belfor
November 12 vs. Minnesota Wild
- The Kings will show our appreciation for active duty and retired armed forces members as part of a special night at STAPLES Center.
Ontario Reign Night
November 14 vs. Detroit Red Wings
- The Kings' American Hockey League affiliate plays at the newly-named Toyota Arena in Ontario, just 43 miles from STAPLES Center, and when the Kings host the Red Wings in mid-November the two professional hockey clubs will converge at STAPLES Center and blend the two organizations into one.
- Giveaway: Kings & Reign Umbrella
Country Music Night
November 16, Kings vs. Vegas Golden Knights
- For the third year in a row, Hockey Fans will wear their favorite set of western boots and shiny belt buckle while enjoying special country-themed music throughout the evening.
Kids' Days (new this season)
November 23, February 29 and March 7
- A new theme for this season, for the three Saturday games that begin at 1 p.m. all kids in attendance will enjoy the matinee contest along with a variety of fun kids-themed elements.
Native American Heritage Night presented by San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
November 25 vs. San Jose Sharks
- Among the unique highlights of this annual partnership is when the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Honor Guard takes to the ice and presents our nation's colors during the National Anthem.
November 30, December 4, December 10 and December 23
- Bring your holiday cheer AND get into the holiday spirit for each of these four home games. Also, on November 30, the fine charitable efforts of the Kings Care Foundation throughout the year will be highlighted as part of Kings Care Night.
Y2K Night (new this season)
December 31 vs. Philadelphia Flyers
- No computer bugs or glitches are expected when the Kings 'Ring in the New Year' while also throwing it back to the start of the 21st Century. The game starts at 6 pm, so fans can watch the Ball Drop and enjoy a custom Post-Game Pyrotechnic Show after the game.
Star Wars Night presented by Mammoth Mountain
January 4 vs. Nashville Predators
- Calling all stormtroopers and ewoks. Even Darth Vader is invited, too, as the Kings and Mammoth Mountain help bring back one of the team's most popular promotions to STAPLES Center.
- Giveaway: Kings & Star Wars Beanie
Chinese New Year Celebration presented by ORG Packaging
January 29 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- The Kings are the first NHL team to have a Youth Hockey Development Initiative in China and those youth players and that program will be featured that evening.
February 12 vs. Calgary Flames
- "It's time … for Kings Hockey!" as Dodger Blue invades STAPLES Center with appearances by Dodger celebrities.
- Giveaway: Kings & Dodgers Bobblehead
February 20 vs. Florida Panthers
- The first and only team to win five MLS trophies, February 20 is LA Galaxy Night. Riot Squad. Angel City Brigade. Galaxians. All fans are encouraged to bring the soccer chants and songs from Dignity Health Sports Park to STAPLES Center.
- Giveaway: Kings & Galaxy Scarf
February 22 vs. Colorado Avalanche
- Every 1990s stereotype the club can think of will be incorporated into the in-game experience and TV broadcast. Beanie Babies? Maybe. Scrunchies? Probably. There could even be special appearances by Kings and hockey legends!
- Giveaway: 90s Fanny Pack Giveaway to all fans in attendance
March 14 vs. Anaheim Ducks
- Sand meets ice with a brand new promotional afternoon at STAPLES Center which incorporates two cornerstones of the Southern California community.
Pride Night presented by Blue Shield of California
March 19 vs. Boston Bruins
- After recently participating in the L.A. Pride Parade with a co-branded float, the Kings today announced that March 19 will be the date for this year's Pride Night.
March 21 vs. Vancouver Canucks
- Let the 1980s nostalgia - the pop culture of the iconic decade -- begin! Totally. Special appearance by Kings/hockey legend
- Local sports fans are encouraged to celebrate The Kings and The King as part of the second-ever Lakers Night.
In addition, Hockey Night in LA (HNILA) will return for 14 games at STAPLES Center on Saturdays, with the three Kids Days also to be incorporated into HNILA.
LA Kings Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019-20 season are on sale now with three membership levels: Full Season, Half Season, and Quarter Season. Mini-Plans are now available as well, and include the Big Game Mini-Plan, the Weekend Mini-Plan, and a Flex Mini-Plan. Deposits are also being accepted for Groups of 15 or more and Private Event Suite rentals, and deposit holders will receive exclusive pre-sale windows before the general public.
Individual tickets for the 2019-20 season will be on sale to the general public on August 1 with Season Ticket Member and eNews subscriber pre-sales in advance of this date. Select Ticket Packs will also go on sale prior to the public on sale of August 1.
See Full List of Promotional Nights