NEW YORK--The National Hockey League has announced the attractions and hockey interactives planned for the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL PreGame, the official fan festival of the Saturday, Feb. 15 outdoor game between the Colorado Avalanche and Los Angeles Kings in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Before the Avalanche face the Kings at 6 p.m. MT (televisted on NBCSN in the U.S. and Sportsnet and TVA Sports in Canada) at Falcon Stadium at U.S. Air Force Academy, The PreGame will entertain fans of all ages at Falcon Alley at U.S. Air Force Academy with dynamic activities from 1 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. local time.
A limited number of tickets to the 2020 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series are currently available for purchase through Ticketmaster, the official ticketing partner of the NHL®, via its website and the Ticketmaster app.
Highlighting the Truly Hard Seltzer NHL® PreGame will be the Navy Federal Credit Union fan activation that will include a hockey puck drop game, a custom NHL Stadium Series puck wall art piece, and video booths for fans to film their own stick tap to celebrate their time at NHL Stadium Series. The Stanley Cup will be on display from 1:30 - 5:30 p.m. local time and there will be live musical performances from SoulX and DJ RIPM. There will also be a soaring aerial demonstration from the Air Force Academy's 94th Flying Training Squadron, and a flyover of four F-35s Lightening II's from the 56th Fighter Wing at Luke Air Force Base, Arizona.
Fans are also encouraged to download the NHL Fan Access App for the opportunity to participate in many of the fun PreGame activities, a chance to win prizes at PreGame, receive up-to-date event schedule alerts, access to event maps and much more. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
Admission to the Truly Hard Seltzer® NHL® PreGame will be free and open to the public. A ticket to the 2020 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series is not required for access to the PreGame, but fans will need to go through security screening to enter Falcon Alley.
Truly Hard Seltzer NHL PreGame
Saturday, Feb. 15: 1 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. local time
U.S. Air Force Academy
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80840
The Truly Hard Seltzer NHL® PreGame will feature the following attractions:
* City of Colorado Springs - Olympic City USA: Welcome to Olympic City USA, where the inspiration of the Olympic and Paralympic Games is met with the history of hockey in the United States. Stop by our booth to relive some of the best moments of hockey in the Olympics, try your hand at U.S. Olympic history for a chance at special giveaways, get an inside look at the world-class U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and Hall of Fame, and meet a Team USA athlete who trains right here in Colorado Springs.
* Colorado Avalanche: All ages are welcome to join the Colorado Avalanche Amateur Hockey Development staff at their inflatable "A" for some hockey fun! Stop by the Avalanche tent at the "A" for more information on Amateur Hockey in the state of Colorado, plus free giveaways!
* Cumulus Media: XTRA Sports 1300 is Colorado Springs' sports station and local affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche. Afternoon host Ryan Kaufman will be on hand with giveaways.
* FanDuel: FanDuel Sportsbook, an official gaming partner of the NHL, is going live later this year in Colorado! Come by the FanDuel Lounge to see how fast you can shoot, play fun bar games, and learn the ins and outs of online sports betting with the FanDuel Sportsbook. The FanDuel Lounge is for adults and will only be available to hockey fans 21 and older.
* GEICO: Show us your fastest slapshot at our GEICO Speed Shot Challenge, train like the pros with our light reaction testing system and check out our locker room photo op complete with authentic NHLStadium Series gear, all compliments of GEICO!
* Honda: Fans can show off their hockey skills for a chance to win great prizes! They can also check out the Honda Civic Type R, Rebelle Rally Ridgeline and the first-ever CR-V Hybrid, coming this March.
* KOAA NBC 5: 3-2-1 SMILE! Capture the excitement of this historic game at the KOAA News5 NHL PreGame booth. Get together with friends and family for a free collectable photo.
* MassMutual: Teaming up with the NHL, MassMutual is promoting financial literacy through the MassMutual Financial Faceoff! Test your smarts and hockey skills by being the first to hit the buzzer and answer the questions to be entered in for a chance to win prizes.
* Merchandise: A wide assortment of NHL Stadium Series apparel and products will be available for purchase at the NHL Official Merchandise Shop - A Fanatics Experience.
* MGM Resorts: As the NHL's Official Resort Destination, MGM Resorts will host a luxury tailgating experience that includes interactive elements promoting MGM Resorts properties, photo opportunities and live performances.
* Navy Federal Credit Union: The Navy Federal Credit Union activation will include a hockey puck drop game, a custom NHL Stadium Series Puck Wall art piece, and video booths for fans to film their own Stick Tap to celebrate their time at NHL Stadium Series.
* NHL Fan Access App: The NHL Fan Access™ App gives you access to event schedules, maps, and the opportunity to participate in many fun activities for a chance to win prizes at the PreGame. Download the NHL Fan Access App on your App store today!
* NHL Network: NHL Network is giving fans an interactive experience with the TV home for the National Hockey League. Fans can test their stick skills with an inflatable target practice shooting drill. NHL Network's NHL Tonight will air extensive pre- and postgame coverage of the 2020 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series.
* Oscar Mayer: Iconic Wienermobile to spread miles of smiles at NHL Stadium Series!
* Pepsi Zero Sugar: Leading up to the game, Pepsi Zero Sugar is giving fans the chance to win game tickets, merchandise, and an NHL Legend meet-and-greet. On the day of the game stop by the Pepsi Zero Sugar activation to grab a refreshment, win prizes, and more!"
* Planters: The always dapper Mr. Peanut is riding in his Planters NUTmobile, spreading miles of smiles. The 103-year old American icon is traveling nationwide to satisfy snack nut lovers with Planters craveable products. The first peanut car initially hit the road in 1935, but Mr. Peanut has since upgraded his nutty ride and has three NUTmobile vehicles that travel across America.
* The Stanley Cup Display: Fans can take a photo with the most iconic trophy in professional sports from 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
* Truly: Truly is bringing Bubble Hockey to NHL Stadium Series, our TRULY custom bubble hockey activation. Attendees will have the opportunity to play the iconic bubble hockey game and of course, sip on Truly Hard Seltzer. The experience will be open to all attendees who are legal drinking age and or those accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Upper Deck: Celebrate National Hockey Card Day and score a FREE personalized trading card and FREE pack from Upper Deck - The exclusive provider of NHL Trading Cards at the 2020 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series. Upper Deck will have professional photographers on site snapping images of fans against a hockey background and printing their card for them.
For more information, fans should visit https://www.nhl.com/fans/stadium-series/2020 or download the NHL Fan Access App.
Fans can join the conversation on social media by including the use of the NHL hashtag NHL #StadiumSeriesat @NHL, @Avalanche and @LAKings.