Sharks For Life isn't just a tagline. It's an acknowledgement of the passion of this great fan base and the tight-knit community it's created. There is a special group of fans that truly embodies that idea - the members of Sharks365.
Whether rallying together to elevate our players on the ice, taking pride in being connected to a community-first organization, or sharing the many stories from 26 years of Sharks moments, Sharks365 members are more than ticket holders. They are an integral part of the team.
The Sharks365 program seeks to reward that passion with exclusive year-round events, member-only perks, and a service team whose aim is to constantly improve your Sharks experience. Membership is more than a ticket to the game and a list of benefits. It's knowing that you come first for Sharks-related activities, and we look to you to help shape the Sharks experience.
Renew today and be a part of something bigger than the game.
Sharks365 unites members in and out of SAP Center through year-round events. The events give you an opportunity to share stories with fellow fans, make new friends with similar passions, spend quality family time in new and unique ways, or network with colleagues. Some events offer special access to Sharks players and personalities and others are just a chance to socialize with fellow Sharks fans. Either way, Sharks365 member events allow fans to express their passion throughout the year.
Every Sharks365 member will enjoy our four Signature events. Throughout the year, members will also be invited to other events based on their interests and availability.
Sharks365 members are proud to be part of our team and get to enjoy the unique and exclusive benefits that their membership offers. Special benefits such as the absolute best value on the best seats at the Tank, guaranteed playoff tickets, member-only savings on food, beverage and merchandise, a dedicated service manager, early entrance at SAP Center, special Sharks and SAP Center ticket presales, Sharks365 Headquarters and much more. All members of Sharks365 receive the following benefits.
New this season, in addition to the above membership benefits, there will be four tiers of Champion benefits. The four tiers correspond to different seat locations in our Club levels. The Champion tiers have additional benefits and special access.
Sharks365 offers several price and seat location options to meet each members needs. There are several new price levels this season, including the Rinkside Club. If you have questions regarding the seating chart, please contact your account service manager.
Renew today and you can enjoy special incentives!
Please review the Sharks365 Terms & Conditions as some things have changed since last season.
By renewing your Sharks365 membership for the 2017-2018 season, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all Sharks Ticket Buyers. A Sharks Ticket Buyer is any individual or corporate entity that agrees to purchase a: (i) full-season ticket plan; (ii) half-season ticket plan; or (iii) partial-season flex plan; or (iv) any other partial-season plan or package offered for sale by the Sharks (each a "Ticket Package"). By accepting and/or using the Sharks tickets (the "Season Tickets" or "Tickets"), or by purchasing any Sharks Ticket Plan, Ticket holder ("Holder"), in consideration for the opportunity to purchase or use such Tickets, agrees to the following terms and conditions ("Agreement"):
1. Ticket Revocable License. Each Ticket featured as part of a Sharks Ticket Package is a revocable license issued by San Jose Sharks, LLC (the "Sharks") to the individual or corporate entity listed on the Sharks Account of record. Breach of any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement entitles Sharks to all legal remedies available to it, including, without limitation, revocation or cancelation of the applicable Sharks Account. Sharks reserve the right to refuse to sell tickets to any individual or entity for any lawful reason. A Ticket package grants the Holder admission to the National Hockey League ("NHL") pre-season and/or regular season home game of the San Jose Sharks for the applicable NHL season ("Season") at SAP Center at San Jose (the "Arena") identified on the Ticket. Seat location(s) and dates are subject to the package purchased and are identified on the Tickets. Holder is not entitled to admission to NHL playoff ("Playoff") games, the NHL All-Star game, any games played outside of the Arena, or any other events. However, Holder may be entitled to purchase the same seat location for Playoff games at the Arena for the Season, at prices and under other terms (including the deadline for such purchase) established by Sharks, provided that the availability of such location shall be subject to the NHL, the Arena and Sharks commitments and that Holder has not breached any terms of this Agreement.
2. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall terminate upon conclusion of the Season subject to the Holder's right to purchase Playoff tickets as described above or immediately, at Sharks' sole discretion, upon Holder's breach of any provisions of this Agreement. Tickets are issued and renewable at the sole discretion of Sharks and may be revoked at any time without cause by Sharks including, but not limited to, Holder's failure to pay. Changes to Seat locations, whether made during Select-A-Seat or otherwise, must be agreed to by Sharks in writing. An invitation to Select-A-Seat does not provide Holder with the right to downgrade or reduce the number of Tickets. Sharks may, in its sole discretion, modify, limit or eliminate electronic access to Tickets.
3. Assignment and Resale. Sharks Accounts and accompanying Season Tickets or other Ticket Package must be registered in the name of an individual or legal business entity. This Agreement may not be assigned or transferred in any manner by the Holder without an official letter from the primary account holder and Sharks' prior written consent to such assignment or transfer. Holder acknowledges that its resale and/or trade activity concerning its Tickets may be monitored and/or tracked by Sharks. If Holder sells its Tickets for twenty (20) or more games in a single season through any secondary ticket market vendors, Sharks specifically reserve the right to not renew Holder's Sharks Account in any subsequent season, or to immediately cancel Holder's Account. Tickets included in a Chairman's Lounge Ticket Package may not be sold through any secondary ticket market vendors; and the Sharks reserve the right to immediately cancel Holder's Account or not renew Holder's Account if Holder sells any Chairman's Lounge Tickets through any secondary market vendor. The sale or transfer of any individual game tickets for consideration on Arena property is strictly prohibited. The resale or attempted resale of Tickets in a manner or at a price in violation of this Agreement or any federal, state or local law or regulation is grounds for cancelation without refund (in addition to any penalties and/or fines imposed by applicable authorities).
4. Non-Refundable, Cancelation and Payment upon Breach. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE. Sharks will not be responsible to Holder for the cancelation or non-performance of any game scheduled at the Arena or for the inability of Holder to use any Ticket due to any cause or circumstance beyond the control of Sharks, including without limitation strikes, lockouts, failure of utilities, quality of ice surface, restrictive laws or regulations, and/or acts of God. In the event this Agreement is canceled or otherwise terminated as a result of Holder's breach of any portion of this Agreement, Holder shall forfeit all monies paid to Sharks. This Section 4 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
5. Notices. Holder is obligated to promptly notify Sharks of any change of address. Such notice must be in writing and shall include the signature of the Holder or authorized officer if Holder is a legal corporate entity. All written notices by Holder shall be mailed to San Jose Sharks, LLC, Attn: Sharks Ticketing Department, 525 W. Santa Clara St., San Jose, CA 95113.
6. Lost or Stolen Tickets. Tickets will be issued to Holder as electronic tickets. The Sharks are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged tickets or e-tickets. Please safeguard the Tickets and their barcodes and handle them as one would handle cash. Upon receipt of any Ticket, risk of loss or theft of that Ticket passes to Holder. Replacement tickets or barcodes may be issued at the sole discretion of Sharks.
Stolen Tickets will be replaced only when an official police report is presented to the Sharks Ticketing Department by the Sharks Account holder of record. These replacements will be honored over the Tickets originally issued and the original Tickets will be disabled.
Lost Tickets (damaged, unreadable barcode, left at home, incorrect ticket presented for admission) will be replaced only when the Sharks Account holder of record reports the loss to the Sharks Ticketing Department in writing by mail, email or fax, and includes a copy of a valid photo I.D. of the Sharks Account holder of record. Replacement tickets or reissued barcodes will be issued only to the Sharks Account holder of record when a valid, government-issued photo I.D. is presented. Replacement tickets will be issued only to the Holder and the Sharks may charge a fee of $5 per ticket. Replacement tickets will not be issued for tickets purchased on a per game basis.
7. Preferred or Season Parking. The purchase of a Sharks Ticket Package may include the opportunity to purchase preferred or season parking at prices set in the Sharks' sole discretion, subject to availability.
8. Upgrades and Additional Tickets. For Ticket upgrades or additional Tickets, please contact your Account Manager.
9. Restrictions. Holder is responsible for all personal property brought to the Arena. Smoking in the Arena is strictly prohibited. Holder and any person using a Ticket will not attach, hang or display advertisements or other notices in the Arena. The use of laser pointers, video or audio recording equipment, tri-pods, extended length zoom lenses and other professional camera equipment in the Arena is prohibited. Sharks, and its employees and agents, reserve the right to confiscate laser pointers, tape or film and evict any Holders or other ticket users from the Arena.
10. Advertising and Promotions/Use of Image. Tickets may not be used for contests, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes (including without limitation, as raffle prizes for charities) without the express written consent of Sharks or the Office of the Commissioner of the NHL. The Sharks, the NHL, and each of their respective related entities and agents, sponsors, and licensees hereby have the unrestricted right and license to use the image, likeness, name, voice, comments, or other proprietary public rights of Holder and any minor accompanying Holder, in any broadcast, telecast, photograph, video, audio sound, audiovisual feature, and/or other recording taken at the Arena or in connection with any event being presented at the Arena, for all purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, and in any and all media, whether now in existence or known or hereinafter developed, without compensation to Holder or any person accompanying Holder.
11. Assumption of Risk and Indemnification. HOLDER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SHARKS, SAN JOSE ARENA MANAGEMENT, LLC ("SJAM"), THE CITY OF SAN JOSE, and each of their respective parent and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, members, owners, agents, employees and servants (collectively "Indemnitees") from and against any and all claims, suits, causes of action, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) of any kind whatsoever (collectively "Claims") arising out of or in connection with the Holder's or its agents', employees', guests' or assigns' or transferees' (i) use of the Tickets and/or seats, (ii) breach of this Agreement, or (iii) act or omission, neglect or wrongdoing. Holder shall, at its sole cost and expense, defend (with counsel acceptable to the Indemnitees) the Indemnitees against any and all such Claims. Holder and all persons using a Season Ticket assumes all risk and danger of personal injury, death and all other hazards and losses, both personal and property, arising from or related by any way to the Season Tickets or a game for which a Season Ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the game including, without limitation, the risk of being injured by a hockey puck, hockey stick, objects (including thrown objects), spectators, players, or acts of negligence and the Holder and user of a Season Ticket hereby releases Sharks, the NHL and each of its member clubs, the City of San Jose, SJAM, and each of their respective affiliates, parent companies and officers, employees and agents of each from any such claims or injuries. This Section 11 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
12. Compliance with Laws, Rules and Regulations. While in the Arena or adjacent parking areas, Holder agrees to comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws as well as all rules or regulations adopted from time to time by Sharks, SAP Center, SJAM, NHL, and/or their affiliates. Violation of said rules and regulations may subject the Holder, and any person using a Ticket, to eviction from the Arena and/or loss of Sharks privileges.
13. Fan and Holder Behavior. Any Holder or user of a Ticket who behaves in an unruly or disruptive manner at the Arena, including, without limitation: using aggressive or foul language; appearing intoxicated; physically or verbally abusing Arena or Sharks employees or personnel, other fans, game officials, players, or coaches; whether such behavior occurs during, before, or after a game, may be ejected from the Arena. If a Holder (or any individual to whom a Holder has given/sold its Tickets) engages in such behavior, Sharks reserves the right to terminate the applicable Sharks Account without refund or compensation in accordance with this Agreement and NHL policy. Furthermore, if Holder, in the Sharks' sole discretion, treats any Sharks employees or personnel in an abusive or disrespectful manner at any time, Sharks may cancel the applicable Sharks Account without refund.
14. Modification. Sharks reserve the right at any time to modify, amend or supplement these terms and conditions.
15. Payment. The total Ticket fees for the Season Tickets or other Ticket Package, payment amounts and payment due dates are shown on the invoice(s) provided to Holder by Sharks. To secure Holder's current seat location(s), Holder must make the first payment by the due date shown on the first invoice. If at any time during the Season, Holder's payments are not received by the due date, in Sharks' sole discretion, the barcodes on all unused Season Tickets will be disabled (prohibiting access to the Arena) permanently or until the account is paid in full, Holder's seat locations will be released and Holder will forfeit his/her/its Ticket priority. Alternatively, in Sharks' sole discretion, if at any time Holder's payments are not received by the due date, the barcodes on all unused Season Tickets will be disabled, Holder's original seat locations will be released, new seat locations will be selected by Sharks, new Tickets will be issued to Holder and Holder will forfeit his/her/its Ticket priority. Holder may pay on-line or may provide Sharks with a single, valid credit card number... In the event Holder's payment is rejected (e.g. NSF, declined credit card), Sharks may require Holder to make all payments by using a specific method of tender. Holder's cancelation, breach or early termination of this Agreement does not release Holder from its obligations to pay all amounts shown on the invoice(s).
16. Payment Plans. In the event Holder and Sharks agree that Holder may make the payments pursuant to a payment plan, Holder shall provide Sharks with up to two (2) valid credit card numbers (if choosing to pay by credit card). Holder may have the option to automatically renew Ticket Package plans for subsequent season(s). In the event that Holder elects to enroll in auto-renewal of a Ticket Package, Holder will receive email notification approximately two (2) weeks prior to Holder's card being charged for the first installment payment. Holder must contact the Sharks to cancel auto-renewal.
17. Taxes. Holder shall be responsible for and shall pay on a timely basis any and all current or future taxes, which any appropriate taxing authority determines to be due in connection with the terms of this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event any tax shall become due with respect to Holder's use of the Tickets, Sharks shall provide Holder with an invoice and Holder agrees to remit such amount to Sharks within ten (10) business days of receipt of such invoice. Except as expressly stated otherwise in this Agreement, Sharks will not be obligated to refund any amounts paid by Holder.
18. ADA Accessible Seating. Subject to applicable law, Holder acknowledges that he/she may be required to represent and warrant, in writing, to Sharks that ADA accessible seating is legitimately warranted. Holder acknowledges that his/her account may be canceled and all Tickets may be revoked if Holder provides any incorrect information or fraudulently requests ADA accessible seating.
19. Waiver. Sharks' waiver of any provisions in this Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized Sharks representative. Waiver by Sharks of Holder's breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver.
20. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and Holder consents to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the Superior Courts of Santa Clara County, California.
21. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, together with any invoice contains the entire agreement and understanding between Sharks and Holder and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether verbal or written, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and any such other agreements or understandings are hereby revoked.
22. Section Headings. Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents of this Agreement.
23. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is judged to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such portion will be given effect to the maximum extent possible. Any such invalidity or unenforceability will not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
24. Reservation of Rights. The Sharks reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, revise, update, or modify any policies, pricing, or procedures relevant to this Agreement, Ticket Packages, or Holder's Account with notice to the Account holder of record.
For more information, please contact your personal Account Manager.