For up-to-date Penguins news and ticketing information, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or subscribe to our Penguins E-mail News Service.
There are several convenient ways to purchase single game tickets!
- Order online at Ticketmaster.com
- Charge by Phone at (800) 745-3000
- Visit the Dick's Sporting Goods Box Office at PPG Paints Arena
- Buy from Season Ticket Holders and other fans using NHL Ticket Exchange
Ticket Purchasing Tips
- Adjust your search options. After the initial on-sale, single seats and triples are more likely to be available than pairs or sets of 4 seats. In addition, weekday games (Monday-Thursday) usually have better seating availability. Check this option if your schedule is flexible.
- Have payment information available. Ticketmaster sets a time limit during the purchasing process.
- Know your Ticketmaster account log in. If you have ordered tickets through Ticketmaster for concerts, shows or sporting events, you may already have an existing Ticketmaster account. If you are not sure if you have an existing Ticketmaster account or have forgotten your password, click here, provide your email address and Ticketmaster will instruct you to reset your password or create a new account.
- Check Ticketmaster.com first. Tickets can be released at any time. If seats are not available, please visit NHL Ticket Exchange - the only authorized ticket reselling site of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Print at home with TicketFast. During the checkout process, select TicketFast to print your tickets immediately from a home computer. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (get it for free) if this option is chosen.
Seating for Patrons with Disabilities
Patrons requiring assistance should contact the Pittsburgh Penguins in advance of their visit. For accessible seating or exchanges, please call 412.642.1842 or 1.800.642.PENS. Fans can also:
- Visit the Pittsburgh Penguins Administrative Offices (PPG PAINTS Arena, Fifth Ave) during normal business hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, accessible seating is first-come, first-served and is subject to availability