Online Registration for Spring 2019 begins on Wednesday, February 13th, 2018 at 10:00AM.
For a complete list of participating rinks and program schedules, follow the link above to the official Little Penguins Learn to Play website.
Registration MUST be completed online -- telephone and on-site registrations will NOT be accepted.
Following the registration period, equipment pickup will take place in March 2019 at the participant's pre-selected DICK'S Sporting Goods location.
For questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Little Penguins Learn to Play program is offered in three sessions annually:
- Fall (September-December)
- Winter (January-April) Registration opens November 6th, 2018
- Spring (April-June) Registration opens February 13th, 2019
- Participants must have had their 4th birthday by September 1st, 2018 to be eligible to register. In addition, participants must not have their 10th birthday before December 31st, 2018.
- Children who previously participated in the Little Penguins Learn to Play Hockey program, are not eligible to participate in the program again.
- Children who are currently playing in a mite program, and are USA Hockey registered, are not eligible to participate in the 2018-19 program.
Please Review The Following Suggestions Prior To Registration On Wednesday, February 13th, 2019:
- If your child does NOT know how to skate, we strongly recommend that your child sign up for a "Learn to Skate" class at your local rink.
- Review the list of participating ice arenas and select your location preference
- Multiple registrations will not be permitted.
- If registration is sold out at your preferred location, and you are unable to register, you may then try to register at another location.