Jets Gear is proud of its products and wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Jets Gear stands by its products for quality and workmanship however, for hygienic reason, Jets Gear cannot accept returns on items unless they meet the following criteria:
- The original receipt is present and is within the 30 day return time period.
- Original tags & packaging are present.
- The item has been unworn/unused in anyway and is in re-sellable condition.
- The item is free of any markings, signs of wear & tear, pet hair and odors including (but not limited to); Smoke, pet odors, mildew and any other common household scents.
- The item has not be laundered or altered in any way.
An exchange or store credit will be offered to the customer if:
- The original receipt is not present at the time of return.
- The gift recipient has the gift receipt for product/size exchange.
- If the item being exchanged is a "Final Sale" item, the item can be exchanged for the same product in a different size (i.e Fitted hats). If that product is unavailable, the item may be exchanged for another clearance item (the customer is responsible for the difference if the amount is greater than the item being exchanged) or a store credit will be offered.
All refunds must be issued to the same form of payment originally used. If a customer does not have the original form of payment, we will issue a gift card for in store credit.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Swimwear, Boxer shorts, Socks & Shoes, Earrings/Jewelry and Pro Shop equipment:
- For hygienic reasons, all Swimwear must have the hygienic liners intact and tags attached to be eligible for an exchange/refund. All boxer shorts, socks and shoes must not have been worn/used and the original tags/packaging must be present at time of exchange/return. Jewelry cannot be altered or worn to be eligible for a refund and Earrings that have been removed from its packaging cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons. ALL Pro Shop equipment is a final sale.
Game Used Equipment:
- All game used equipment, collectables & memorabilia are a final sale and are not eligible for an exchange or refund.
- Jets Gear will not be held responsible for any errors during the customization period (Heat press or Embroidery) if the information that was provided to us during the order was in error.
- All incoming jerseys for customization will be inspected and noted for any markings, spills/tears and autographs to ensure the product is delivered in the same condition for which it was brought in.
- We cannot guarantee late changes to jersey customization orders can be accommodated, please contact one of our retail stores for more information on your specific order.
- ALL customized jersey sales are a final sale.
- Our Jets Gear gift cards are non-refundable and are currently non-reloadable. They may be used as store credit or transferred to another recipient to be used in one of our 3 locations.
- St.Vital Centre gift cards can be used at our Jets Gear store located in St.Vital Centre (London Drugs entrance). These gift cards can be used at this location only. St.Vital Centre gift cards are re-loadable and will be returned to the consumer at the time of purchase. The card must be presented again at the time of the return as returning it on the original St.Vital gift card used is the only option for a return.
Items received as a gift can be exchanged for an in-store credit only with an accompanying gift receipt and must follow all return criteria. We are unable to accept returns without proper proof of purchase whatsoever.
If an item is deemed defective* and within 30 days of purchase, we will provide a replacement at no extra cost.
*Please note that items damaged due to normal wear and tear over time will not be deemed defective. Determining if an item is defective versus normal wear and tear will be at the discretion of store management.