The Stars are proud to be part of the North Texas community. As a way to help nonprofits raise funds, the Dallas Stars Foundation accepts requests for Dallas Stars merchandise. Our reach includes the state of Texas and hockey organizations globally.
Please review the guidelines before proceeding and know due to the volume of requests, we are unable to make exceptions. Calls to check on status of the request are not accepted.
- Request must be submitted via online form, at least six weeks prior to your event. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Must be picked up at the Dallas Stars Foundation Executive Offices if you are within 50 miles - Dallas Stars, 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034
- Items include individually autographed memorabilia such as jerseys, sticks, hats, pucks, photos and pennants.
Donations will not be granted for:
- Individuals or for-profit organizations.
- Monetary purposes: All requests for monetary donations are facilitated through the Dallas Stars Foundation's grant process.
- Online auctions, door prizes or giveaways.
- Individual participation fundraisers such as Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns such as American Cancer Society, LLS, United Way, etc., as we support these on a corporate level.
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs or any affiliations of the Dallas Stars.
Please note that there is a limit of one donation per organization per calendar year. Please collaborate with other committees, teachers and departments on your fundraising efforts.
Thank you for your interest in the Dallas Stars and best wishes for a successful fundraising event!