The Sharks Foundation does NOT process in-kind donation request. If you are seeking a donation you must submit an online request form with the Community Relations Department at SJSharks.com under the "Community" tab.
Items are offered to nonprofit organizations that serve youth and families. Because the Sharks receive hundreds of donation requests each week, the demand far outweighs the ability to offer support; therefore the Sharks do not have items in inventory for:
- Schools, athletic programs and organizations outside of the Bay Area
- Pre-schools, nursery schools, or private schools
- Individual participation fundraisers
- Second party fundraising initiatives
- Political or religious groups
- Incentive programs
- Recreational activities (camps, scout troops, sports leagues, field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- All donation requests must be submitted online
- Requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event date
- No telephone or email follow-ups will be accepted
- If approved, all items donated are at the discretion of the San Jose Sharks
- The Sharks will not accept items to be autographed and cannot mail items outside of North America
- The Sharks are not able to provide a donation of Sharks or other event tickets
Click here for the online request form.
Legally, the Foundation cannot support individual persons via cash/check donations, scholarships, or fundraising pages (such as Go Fund Me). The Sharks Foundation can provide monetary funding to nonprofit organizations through its Community Assist Grant program and 50/50 Raffle.
- Organizations must be a PUBLIC 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service for a minimum of five (5) years
- Must provide services to youth/families in need within the San Francisco Bay Area with at least 51% of the funds received from the Foundation directly benefitting residents of Santa Clara County