How the Auctions Work:
The Sharks Foundation hosts auctions on our mobile auction platform, Givesmart, and all bidding takes places virtually. Items range from autographed jerseys, game-used equipment and Sharks experiences, to artwork and other unique items. Ensure you review important item notes before purchase as some items cannot be mailed and we do not ship outside the United States.
- October 4-6: Sharks Foundation Auction
- October 16-18: Opening Night Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Fit Kids Foundation
- October 28-30: Los Tiburones Auction
- November 4-6: Hockey Fights Cancer Auction
- November 20-22: Hockey Fights Cancer Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Latinas Contra Cancer
- November 24-26: Hockey Fights Cancer Warm-Up Stick Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Dec My Room
- January 11-13: Sharks Foundation Auction
- January 15-17: Sharks Foundation Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Silicon Valley Urban Debate League
- January 22-24: Sharkie's Birthday Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Think Together
- January 23-25: San Jose Barracuda Hockey Fights Cancer Jersey & Stick Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Okizu
- February 14-16: Olympics Themed Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Special Olympics of Northern California
- February 26-28: Black History Month Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting African American Community Service Agency
- March 5-7: Hockey Is For Everyone Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting BORP
- March 15-17: Women of Teal Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Teen Success, Inc.
- March 26-28: Sharks Foundation Auction
- May 1-3: Asian & Pacific Islander Heritage Month Auction with partial net proceeds benefiting Narika
How to Bid:
Use your mobile phone to text SHARKS to 76278. You will then be subscribed to receive a text notification every game to see items up for bid. No personal information is required until you decide to place a bid, at which time a subscriber must input valid credit card and billing info. Participants who prefer to use a computer can visit Sharks.GiveSmart.com.
Auction Closing & Item Pick-Up/Shipping:
Subscribers will receive a text notification on the auction's approximate closing time. The auction will close automatically and the highest bidders will receive a text message confirming they are a winner. The winner's text will include a link to guide the winner through the payment process. All unpaid bids will be automatically charged within one hour of the auction closing. Winners will be contacted by the Sharks Foundation with pick-up or shipping information within 48 hours (or one business day if on a weekend) of the auction closing.
Questions? Please contact SharksFoundation@SharksFoundation.org