How the Pens4Purpose program works:
- Designated contact in the ticketing department for your organization
- Easy links and logos to the Pens4Purspose website for your organization's website, Facebook page and other social media site
- In order to participate, organizations must be a 501(c)3 organization that provides a charitable purpose to the community. Final decision on organization eligibility will be subject to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Organizations must register to participate. Before the registration can approved, organizations must submit their IRS letter of Determination to the Pittsburgh Penguins and must have an active filing.
- There is a processing fee through the Pens4Purpose ticket partner FEVO. The fee is included with your total cost of tickets.
Setting up your event
- Receive a unique promo code for a personalized ticket buying experience to share with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Earn $10 for your organization for every Penguins ticket sold!
- The more you sell, the more you earn!
- Unlock rewards by hitting pre-determined sales targets.
- The whole family can enjoy a night at a Penguins game while supporting your cause.
Contact Mike Zatchey at 412-255-1922 or email@example.com for information or to set up your fundraiser.
**Group fundraising tickets are subject to availability. When the available allotment is sold out, inventory will no longer be available for purchase. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.**